Transportation Member Service Representative (Syracuse Office)
Company: Nascentia Health
Posted on: June 12, 2021
The Transportation Member Service Representative (MSR) is part
of a dynamic team that arranges thousands of trips for our members
each month for medical appointments. Coordination and collaboration
with medical professionals and transportation providers is key to
ensure that members receive their necessary care in a timely
manner. Excellence in customer service, organization and planning
is the foundation of the MSR position.
Performance Responsibilities and Standards:
- Answers calls from members, families, medical professionals and
community liaisons regarding transportation requests for
non-emergency medical appointments.
- Analyzes various transportation scenarios to determine the
optimal service provider which meet the needs and care requirements
of our member.
- Process service requests and create authorizations to
communicate transportation details to partners.
- Assess last minute requests and collaborate with team to
arrange needed transportation.
- Fields calls from members or member advocates regarding
- Exemplify the highest degree of customer service to all
internal and external partners.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Customer service and scheduling experience preferred.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. Associates in
Communications, English, Public Relations or related field, or the
- Excellent oral, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service, planning and organizational
- Accuracy and attention to details and follow through.
- Ability to handle large volume of calls with members,
providers, community organizations.
- PC skills including data base entry and Microsoft Office
- Speech, visual, and hearing ability sufficient to express and
comprehend written and verbal communication.
- Ability to sit 90 percent of the day.
Compensation & Benefits:
Competitive Salary with:
- 401K with generous Employer match
- Medical, Dental, Vision plans
- On-Site Employee Fitness Center and Gym Membership
- Partially funded HSA
- Paid Time Off and Extended Sick Leave
- Short/Long term Disability
- Exceptional work/life balance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Much More!
About Nascentia Health:
Nascentia Health is leading the way in home care, post acute
care and long-term community health, at our brand new headquarters
featuring state-of-the-art technology and an on-site employee gym.
We are looking for exceptional people to join our team.
A healthcare system without walls, Nascentia is an innovator in
the concept of healthcare, truly focused on the patient as a whole.
By serving people in their homes, Nascentia Health is able to
provide true holistic care. We can address immediate needs, help
support positive long term medical and lifestyle choices that
provide for better outcomes, leverage cutting edge in-home care
technologies, and help avoid unnecessary visits to busy healthcare
Our employees are our greatest asset. They work hard every day
to make our system amazing and are dedicated to our mission of
being the premier home and community-based care system for the
regions we serve. We want everyone to love what they do, be excited
about coming to work, and take pride in being part of our team.
Nascentia Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
Employment is contingent upon negative results of a pre-hire
Keywords: Nascentia Health, Syracuse , Transportation Member Service Representative (Syracuse Office), Other , Syracuse, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!