Company: Lithia Motors
Posted on: June 12, 2021
L0747 Carbone Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
Yorkville Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM
If you have the drive to perform, exceed and excel then we want
you to come work with us as an Automotive Service Technician.
Helping satisfied customers drive away with a smile on their
face is what we do - join a team focused on earning customers for
We are one of Lithia Motors family of dealerships providing best
in class automotive service. The third largest auto dealership
group in the country with over 180 stores, Lithia is about
providing customers with an honest, simpler experience, all the
while working in a positive team environment.
The Automotive Service Technician is responsible for swiftly and
accurately performing automotive repairs and service in accordance
with store and factory standards while ensuring customer
- Perform work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and
accuracy, in accordance with Lithia and manufacturer
- Diagnose cause of malfunction.
- Complete all work according to the applicable safety
- Road-test vehicles to ensure quality of repair work.
- Document work performed on repair order, record test
procedures/results & time, per company recording & clocking
- Responsible for providing and maintaining an inventory of
normal mechanics tools.
- Prior automotive repair experience preferred
- ASE and manufacturer certification, desired
- A team player who is focused on providing exemplary customer
- Acceptable driving record and a valid driver's license in your
state of residence
We offer best in class industry benefits:
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Paid Holidays & PTO
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Lithia Learning Center
- Vehicle Purchase Discounts
- Wellness Programs
High School graduate or equivalent, 18 years or older required.
Acceptable driving record and a valid driver's license in your
state of residence necessary for select roles. We are a drug free
workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity
(regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national
origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status,
disability, gender identity or Veteran status). We also consider
qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent
with legal requirements.
Keywords: Lithia Motors, Syracuse , Service Technician, Other , Yorkville, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!