Learfield IMG College is the leading media and technology
services company in intercollegiate athletics. The company unlocks
the value of college sports for brands and fans through an
omnichannel platform with innovative content and commerce solutions
for fan engagement. The Learfield IMG College suite of services
includes licensing and multimedia sponsorship management;
publishing, audio, digital and social media; data analytics;
ticketing, ticket sales and professional concessions expertise;
branding; campus-wide business and sponsorship development; and
venue technology systems.
Headquartered in Plano, Texas, the company has long had the
privilege of being an advocate for intercollegiate athletics and
the student-athlete experience. Since 2008, it has served as title
sponsor for the acclaimed Learfield IMG College Directors' Cup,
supporting athletic departments across all divisions.
Our people-friendly culture is a hallmark of our style and
approach to business and is rooted in values demonstrating
intentional and active care for other people. The company and its
employees strive each day to live by the company's value statement:
"build the team, grow the company, have fun, love and serve
About SIDEARM Sports
The team at SIDEARM provides the technology platform that powers
the official websites, mobile apps, statistical integration, live
audio and video streaming, and e-commerce platforms of more than
1,000 collegiate athletic partners across the nation.
We're a passionate mix of technologists, creatives, and
strategists that care deeply about the products we create, and the
people we create them for. We stand at the intersection of sports
and technology, and are constantly innovating and evolving our
products to deeply integrate the industries and provide exceptional
products for our partners and their fans. Our team embraces a
casual and collaborative work environment that moves at a rapid
pace, where all team members are deeply involved in the success of
our products and services.
We're fortunate enough to be trusted by some of the biggest
brands in the industry, including 300 NCAA Division I programs, and
over 55 of the 65 Power 5 athletic departments. We are proud that
the work we do is experienced by millions of sports fans each
We are actively accepting applications for a Quality Assurance
(QA) Specialist to join our team. We're looking for a skilled QA
Specialist who will be responsible to help us develop and implement
quality assurance procedures for our development team. Primary
duties include but are not limited to defining, creating, and
maintaining quality assurance test plans and strategies for
existing and new products. Candidate will work closely with our
development staff and product managers to drive and maintain high
standards of quality.
- Define, create, document and maintain software test plans and
strategies for existing and new digital products.
- Design and maintain automated testing environments
- Write and execute automated test scripts
- Execute manual testing when applicable
- Perform validation and exploratory testing using different
- Perform issue reporting, research, analysis, confirmation, and
support resolution on assigned projects
- Perform load and performance testing as required.
- Bachelor's degree in related field preferred.
- 3-5 years of professional experience in an IT related field
preferably in a software development or testing environment
- 1-3 year of QA testing experience
- Proven track record of delivering high quality data products in
a timely fashion
- Strong knowledge of both Windows and Linux server
- Strong knowledge with agile development processes.
- Experience with QA tools for test automation and performance
- Ability to execute automated test scripts as needed
- Excellent communication and organization skills with a
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran
status, or disability status.
Learfield IMG College is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female /
Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation /