Company: Oneida Indian Nation
Posted on: June 13, 2021
NEW YEAR, NEW CAREER
Welcome to Oneida Nation Enterprises, home to New York State's
most awarded resort casinos. We're actively looking for hundreds of
hospitality pro's - experienced hotel staff, dealers, servers,
bartenders, cooks, managers and more.
At Oneida Nation Enterprises, we're committed to being "First
with Our Team." That means looking out for each other, even during
challenging times. Find out what it can mean for you.
Our Pastry and Bakery Department prepare all desserts for the
Resort including Opals Confectionary. If you enjoy a fast paced
environment and have experience as a baker join our dynamic
- Prepares dough and batter following written recipes.
- Takes a proactive approach in ensuring that food
handling/quality procedures are accurately and continuously
followed and in accordance with F&B procedures.
- Maintains constant awareness pertaining to all food products
within specified restaurant dessert coolers and ensures that food
items are properly rotated to maintain freshness.
- Assists in maintaining the overall cleanliness and appearance
of the kitchen and bakery areas.
- Demonstrates knowledge and exceptional safety standards when
operating mixers, knives, dough sheeters, ovens, and ranges.
- Working knowledge of isomalt, sugar pastes, chocolate and dough
- Thorough understanding of all mixing methods, i.e., sponge,
separation foaming, creaming, etc.
- Ability to convert and proportion recipes to suit product
- Working knowledge of metric system and scaling systems.
Ideal candidate must have 1 year previous Pastry and Baking
experience, AOS Degree preferred. Must be able to stand for long
periods of time and lift up to 50 lbs.
Keywords: Oneida Indian Nation, Syracuse , Pastry Cook, Other , Oneida, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!