Line Cook-Lake House
Company: Oneida Indian Nation
Posted on: June 13, 2021
THIS IS A SEASONAL/TEMPORARY OPPORTUNITY.
- Assists in the planning, preparation and implementation of the
summer youth program.
- Provides oversight of program activities and volunteers when
- Demonstrates mature judgment, appropriate role modeling and
clear standards of behavior.
- Comforts, encourages and challenges youth as appropriate.
- Participates in needs assessment and program evaluation.
- Transports youth to various program sites.
- Ensures the safe and proper usage of facilities.
- Completes and maintains all necessary forms and reports (parent
permission, incident reports etc.)
- High school diploma or GED required. Associate's Degree
- Minimum one year working with children in an educational,
recreational or social services setting.
- Excellent communication skills required.
- Valid New York State driver's license required.
- Must be able to work entire six week summer schedule.
Keywords: Oneida Indian Nation, Syracuse , Line Cook-Lake House, Other , Oneida, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!