Company: Lehigh Hanson
Location: Oriskany Falls
Posted on: June 12, 2021
WE GIVE DOWN-TO-EARTH A WHOLE NEW MEANING
We're Lehigh Hanson. Our products build cities and towns,
including stadiums that hold thousands of fans, and bridges that
support millions of vehicles. We have thousands of employees across
hundreds of locations in the U.S. and Canada, making us North
America's leading supplier of cement, aggregates, ready mixed
concrete, asphalt and related construction materials.
We might be a big company, but we appreciate and encourage our
people to share their ideas and help shape our future. We want
every one of our people to play an active role in growing our
business. With our diverse product lines and locations across North
America, there are opportunities to explore different roles and
work on a variety of exciting and interesting projects.
We're a tight knit team. While we strive to be the best, we do
it with an attitude that is humble, accessible and down-to-earth.
We don't ask you to "fit in" to our culture. We invite you to add
HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL GET TO DO
Lehigh Hanson is seeking Truck Drivers who enjoy operating and
maintaining OTR Trucks while maximizing productivity. Successful
candidates will be responsible for transporting materials from our
Quarry Hot Mix Plants to our Heavy Highway Road Construction jobs
or Aggregates materials from our Plants to customers or jobs as
needed. CDL License is required.
- Pre & post shift maintenance inspections
General Maintenance and housekeeping duties required to
Utilize equipment in a manner to maximize productivity and
minimize wear and down time
- Report mechanical or maintenance issues with equipment
- Knowledge and following of D.O.T. regulations
- Proper reporting - verbal or written
- Deliver materials (aggregates, hot mix asphalt products)
Construction jobsites; interplant or local customers as
- Proper information on all required documents
- Ensure compliance with all health, safety and environmental
regulations, and with company policies and procedures; perform
daily equipment inspections, as well as identify and assist in
correcting unsafe conditions
These positions will be based at Oriskany Falls, NY.
HERE'S WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- CDL Class A or B License required, Haz Mat qualification
- Good physical condition, able to climb in and out of
- A sense of responsibility for the safety of the public, the
work crew, self and all other employees.
- Mental alertness.
- Neat and clean appearance.
- Clean driving record
- Flexible schedule hours - Days, evenings, nights, weekends
- Being able to travel / stay out of town at times
- Ability to work different shifts, and overtime as required
- Physical Requirements: sitting, standing, walking, pushing,
pulling, twisting, climbing, balancing, bending (bending at the
waist, lifting above the waist and lifting below the waist),
kneeling, reaching, grasping (use of both hands), squatting,
repetitive motions, manipulative finger movements with both hands,
use of wrists (flexing or rotating with both wrists), use of both
feet, use of arms above and below shoulder, work extended periods
of time in same position, perform duties in all climates i.e.
weather, extreme temperatures, tolerate heights, work in confined
spaces, capable of wearing personal protective equipment
BRING YOUR HUMBLE OVERACHIEVER ATTITUDE AND LET'S ELEVATE OUR
COMPANY EVEN HIGHER!
We appreciate that candidates have many questions when
considering opportunities, so we want to let you know that we offer
a comprehensive compensation and benefits package, which we like to
share with candidates a little bit later in the process.
Lehigh Hanson is a Drug Free Workplace
Keywords: Lehigh Hanson, Syracuse , Truck Driver, Other , Oriskany Falls, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!