Shipping Material Handler
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Shipping Loaders - Day Shift / Full-Time Positions!
Orgill Rome Distribution Center is seeking Shipping Loaders to
join our team!
What You Will Do:
Primarily responsible for the support of the DC by efficiently
sorting, scanning, staging and wrapping merchandise. Department
Material Handler also checks merchandise and ensures the product is
loaded and checked in the proper delivery sequence by customer stop
- Read truck loading forecast summary.
- Set up a truck run by truck load forecast summary.
- Identify and sort by customer stop code.
- Operate a hand-held scanner.
- Stack pallet appropriately to avoid customer service
- Properly load and secure products in trailer.
- Operate power equipment; electric power jack, walker/rider, and
- Communicate any truck run changes with transportation.
- Performs all other tasks and duties as assigned.
What You Will Need:
- High School diploma preferred
- Must be committed to a high standard of safety and be willing
to comply with all safety policies and practices.
- Excellent attendance record.
- Must be willing and able to work overtime when needed.
- Power Equipment certification a plus.
- Ability to maintain records accurately and demonstrate problem
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English.
- Meet physical assessment requirements for this position.
What We Offer:
- 401(k) Plan
- Medical & Prescription
- Educational Assistance Program
- Vacation Benefits
- 9 Paid Holidays
- And More!
Interested candidates, apply now!
Keywords: Orgill, Syracuse , Shipping Material Handler, Other , Rome, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!