Automation Engineer Co-Op Fall 2021
Company: Inficon Inc
Location: East Syracuse
Posted on: June 12, 2021
In this co-op you will work within the Automation & Controls
Engineering (ACE) group at INFICON and participate in the design of
new automation and test equipment. You will have the opportunity to
be part of multidisciplinary engineering teams that are working on
projects aimed at improving yield and repeatability of final system
test and electronic circuit board test. You will be challenged to
solve difficult technical problems that arise in the manufacture
and test of a wide range of technologies including RGAs, mass
spectrometers and gas chromatographs. This co-op is for the Fall
- Participate and contribute designs to large projects.
- Generate engineering documents to include electrical, P&ID,
and mechanical drawings.
- Assist in the development of equipment designs to automate
established test methods.
- Assist in root cause analysis of automated test failures to
determine if they are related to test procedure or product
- Currently working towards a Bachelor's or Master's level degree
in Electrical/Mechanical/Industrial Engineering
- Interested in Automation, Control, or System Test
- Strong technical writing, communication, and interpersonal
- Experience with embedded software design
- Experience with SCARA and 6-Axis robotic control
- Experience with stepper and servo motor control
- Experience with machine vision and image processing
- Experience in LabVIEW development
- Familiar with Rockwell RSLogix or Siemens PLC
- Familiar with Microcontroller/FPGA
Keywords: Inficon Inc, Syracuse , Automation Engineer Co-Op Fall 2021, Other , East Syracuse, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!