Yellow Brick Road Cashier
Company: Oneida Indian Nation
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Our Dishwashers ensure all kitchen areas are maintained, cleaned
and all items are washed and stocked.
- Load and operate dish washing machines and hand washes pots,
pans and other items in accordance
with high standards of sanitation and cleanliness.
- Thoroughly cleans dish machine by emptying tanks and filling
tanks. Ensures that curtains are
set up. Empties grease traps and barrels. Checks rinse agent and
detergent and fills if
necessary. Promptly notifies Supervisor of any irregularities
- Thoroughly cleans disposal and empties disposal drains
regularly. Keeps dish cleaning area and
floor clean and free from debris. Empties all trash in kitchen
area and employee cafeteria.
- Correctly separates recyclable items into proper cardboard and
- Maintains bus stations in kitchen outlets. Ensures that they
silverware containers, bus buckets and empty garbage cans.
- Correctly places soiled dishes on racks in dish cleaning
machine. Separates silverware for
cleaning. Always washes silverware twice.
- Always stacks clean dishes in proper storage area.
- Ensures that pot sink area is clean and free from debris.
- Uses chemicals in proper areas and in correct
- Ability to be safety oriented
- Must be able to understand the English language.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to accommodate a flexible work schedule.
- Must be able to stand/walk for long periods of time.
- Must be able to bend, squat, kneel, twist, reach above the
- Must be able to tolerate use of cleaning chemicals.
- Occasionally required to lift up to 75 pounds.
Keywords: Oneida Indian Nation, Syracuse , Yellow Brick Road Cashier, Other , Oneida, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!