Lab Quality Control Coordinator
Company: IQVIA Holdings Inc
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Q2 Solutions is a leading clinical trial laboratory services
organization with end-to-end laboratory services and secure,
enterprise-wide biospecimen and consent management solutions. With
a relentless focus on quality and innovation, Q2 Solutions uses its
global experience and scientific expertise to transform science and
data into actionable medical insights that help customers improve
human health. A joint venture of IQVIA (formerly QuintilesIMS) and
Quest Diagnostics, Q2 Solutions combines the best of each parent
organization's clinical trials laboratory services capabilities to
fulfill its mission of treating each sample as if a life depends on
- Provide Quality Control (QC) documentation support to
- Perform QC review of documentation such as Sample Login
binders, run binders, extraction paperwork, Lab notebooks, data
tables and reports.
- Participate in review of technical and QC SOPs to ensure
compliance with appropriate regulations.
- Participate in QC and company staff meetings and discuss
findings and recommendations for resolving non-compliance.
- Work in conjunction with operation individuals to improve
- Assist coworkers and manager to manage and schedule all
assigned quality control projects.
- May track and report deviation trends to management.
- Demonstrate continuous self-motivated quality development.
- Proactively take steps to improve quality systems.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Knowledge of word-processing, spreadsheet, and database
- Knowledge of GLP regulations and guidelines.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Effective organization, communication, and team orientation
- Ability to initiate assigned tasks and to work
- Ability to manage multiple projects.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working
relationships with coworkers, managers and clients.
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma/certificate; or equivalent combination of
education, training and experience.
- Extensive use of keyboard requiring repetitive motion of
- Extensive use of telephone and face-to-face communication
requiring accurate perception of speech.
- Regular sitting for extended periods of time.
- May require occasional travel.
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status
as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants
with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation
to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in
the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition
team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an
Keywords: IQVIA Holdings Inc, Syracuse , Lab Quality Control Coordinator, Other , Ithaca, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!