Oakley - Sales Supervisor
Company: The Luxottica Group
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Requisition ID: 375382
Store #: 00B102 Destiny USA
Total Rewards: Benefits/Incentive Information
Oakley. Designed to push the boundaries of performance. From
advanced eyewear technology to apparel innovation, Oakley sets
itself apart from the rest. Backed by the power of Luxottica, our
athletes and customers expect the best in sports performance and
Oakley employees help to fuel this drive
The Sales Supervisor works closely with the Store Manager to
learn all aspects of running a store. As a member of the Management
Team, the Sales Supervisor provides outstanding customer service,
achieves sales volume, adheres to Oakley's visual presentation
standards and maximizes profits by controlling expenses and
protecting company assets. The Sales Supervisor works with the
Store Manager in providing guidance, direction and development to
the store team in order to achieve all revenue, profit and customer
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Delivers excellent customer service and demonstrates a high
degree of professionalism.
- Achieves high levels of sales performance and results.
- Assists the Store Manager with training and managing all
employees in execution of daily tasks and to maximize sales.
- Assigns employees to specific duties and assists with work
schedule assignments by following the payroll matrix.
- Maintains compliance with corporate communications by
overseeing preparation of merchandise, displays and
- Coordinates merchandise replenishment and the flow of
merchandise from the stock room to the sales floor.
- Assists the store team in maintaining the store's visual
objectives and housekeeping standards by straightening merchandise
and assisting in floor and fixture changes.
- Exercises judgment and discretion alone, and in conjunction
with the Store Manager in the day-to-day operations of the
- Oversees compliance of all staff with established company
policies, procedures and standards.
- Any other tasks as assigned from time to time by Store
- 2+ years of retail sales experience within a specialty
- 1+ year of retail management experience
- Availability to work a flexible schedule and the hours
necessary to open and/or close the store, including nights,
weekends and holidays
- Strong communication skills (verbal & written), including
strong relationship building skills
- Ability to develop and train staff, build relationships and
utilize skills of staff
- Ability to be on your feet most of the day or moving on the
sales floor or stock room
- Ability to maneuver merchandise and lift up to 40 lbs.
- Physical activities include engaging in repetitive motions,
bending, kneeling, twisting, stretching, squatting, pushing,
pulling, lifting, climbing, carrying, walking, reaching and/or
using a step stool on a frequent basis
- ABO Certification
- Knowledge of Oakley and its products
- Outgoing, enthusiastic and sports-minded individual
Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, Luxottica will
provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities
who need assistance in the application and hiring process. To
request a reasonable accommodation, please call the Luxottica
Ethics Compliance Hotline at 1-888-887-3348 or e-mail
HRCompliance@luxotticaretail.com (be sure to provide your name and
contact information for either option so that we may follow up in a
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, gender, national origin, social origin, social condition,
being perceived as a victim of domestic violence, sexual aggression
or stalking, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, citizenship, ancestry, veteran or military
status, marital status, pregnancy (including unlawful
discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy or
maternity leave), genetic information or any other characteristics
protected by law. Native Americans receive preference in accordance
with Tribal Law.
Keywords: The Luxottica Group, Syracuse , Oakley - Sales Supervisor, Other , Syracuse, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!