Posted on: June 13, 2021
Are you looking for a career that has purpose, makes a
meaningful difference in someones life and is worthwhile?
Look no further!! Bishop Rehabilitation and Nursing Center is
seeking experienced individuals to become members of our Swab
Clinic! Our nursing and rehab facility is comprised of team members
who are compassionate, dependable, courteous and informative. These
premier traits are the Keys that guide us to create a cohesive
culture for those who live and work in our facilities. Most of all,
compassion is required!
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Minimum 18 years of age; high school diploma or equivalent
- Healthcare/Clinic experienced preferred
- Performs routine COVID swabbing to staff, visitors, and
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to follow written and verbal instructions
- Able to perform tasks while upholding high standards of
quality, cleanliness and kindness
- Physical endurance for frequent activity; ability to lift a
minimum of 20 pounds
As a Bishop Team Member You Will.
- Be making a difference in someones life every day
- Learn from and work with professionals who are trend-setters in
- Have access to advancement opportunities, challenging and
rewarding careers and valuable benefits
- Enjoy recognition and rewards for your contributions to our
Shift: Part Time, 12p-5p or 1p-6p, M-F
Apply online or send resume and cover letter to:
Bishop Rehabilitation and Nursing Center
Attn: Mitchell Schreiber, HR Director
918 James Street
Syracuse, NY 13203
Questions? Call 315-474-1561 for more information!
Keywords: Vestracare, Syracuse , Swab Clinic, Other , Syracuse, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!