Mortgage Loan Sales Associate
Posted on: June 11, 2021
CFCU Community Credit Union (CFCU) is in search of a
professional Mortgage Loan Sales Associate, reporting directly to
the Vice President of Mortgage Operations. This individual will
contribute to supporting and executing mortgage lending activities
related to the strategic initiatives of CFCU. The ideal candidate
will be skilled at building and strengthening realtor
relationships, meeting borrowers' needs through active promotion,
sales, and delivery of CFCU's products and services. Upon hire, the
Mortgage Loan Sales Associate will be given responsibility for
evaluating a loan applicant's eligibility for a mortgage approval.
In addition, this individual will be actively involved in
supporting and enriching our community through community
- Generate mortgage lending activity through relationships with
realtors, referrals and prospective borrowers.
- Gather all initial loan application documentation from the
applicant that is required for a loan to be processed.
- Maintain a high level of understanding of loan products and
features to promote appropriate products to clients.
- Interviews and advises loan applicants of eligibility
requirements including membership eligibility, types of mortgage
loans, interest rates and closing costs.
- Stay abreast of policy, regulatory laws, changes, and industry
trends in mortgage lending.
- Support budgetary sales and loan growth goals as set by the
Vice President of Mortgage Operations.
- Represent and promote CFCU at external functions and
- To effectively meet applicant's needs and answer their
- Conduct frequent sales calls to realtor's offices and other
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 2-year college degree in Business preferred.
- 3 - 5 years of mortgage sales or related experience.
Residential real estate lending a plus.
- Proven sales skills.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to speak with external
and internal parties.
- Self-directed, with ability to plan activities that adhere to
mortgage operation goals.
- Strong time-management skills.
- Accurate and detail-oriented.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Equal employment opportunity has been and will continue to be a
basic principle at the Credit Union. CFCU provides equal employment
opportunities, without discrimination because of race, color,
religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, pregnancy, marital status, age, national origin,
citizenship, handicap or disability, veteran or military status,
political beliefs, victim of domestic violence status, familial
status, or predisposing genetic characteristics or status, or any
other status protected by federal, state, local or other law. This
policy includes, but is not limited to recruitment, hiring,
compensation, training, and apprenticeship, promotion, upgrading,
demotion, downgrading, transfer, lay-off and termination, and all
other terms and conditions of employment.
Keywords: CFCU, Syracuse , Mortgage Loan Sales Associate, Other , Ithaca, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!