Company: Oneida Indian Nation
Posted on: June 11, 2021
The New Coffee House, "Perfect Pour Cafe' " is located inside
Point Place Casino, opened March 16th.
The Perfect Pour Caf will feature a variety of coffee beverages,
teaming up with Utica Coffee to serve the best in Hot and Iced
coffee beverages. In addition, we will also be serving a variety of
Sandwiches, Salads, as well as pastries and deserts. Also featuring
Wines, Craft beer, and cocktails making this the perfect place to
gather, relax, and enjoy your favorite beverages.
Current seeking a Full Time, Swing shift-
- Demonstrates exceptional guest service skills when selling
F&B items to either guests or employees and informs guests of
casino facilities and their location.
- Always prepares various coffee drink and food items according
to the recipe and standards.
- Continually operates cash register and accepts payment for
F&B product(s) ensuring accuracy when making change.
- Is always extremely responsive to guest's questions regarding
food items, prices, methods of preparation, items on sale and
availability of various F&B products.
- Always ensures that assigned area is kept orderly and
continually cleans and sanitizes seating area, bar area and all
- Always takes a proactive approach in ensuring that
food-handling procedures are followed accurately.
- Suggests food and beverages within the restaurant; desserts,
sandwiches, pastries etc.
- Completes all assigned closing job duties in a timely manner by
the end of their scheduled shift.
- Continually uses proper storage and care when handling
- Ensures all cases are filled in a clean and neat matter and
restocks essential items for shop efficiency.
- Attempts to control food costs; throw away, etc.
- Ensures that the proper maintenance for the coffee machines is
- Assists with "Caf Style" service within the dining area.
- Ensures beer, soda, liquor, glassware and paper products are
appropriately stocked in the beginning and end of each shift; as
well as when leaving for scheduled breaks.
- Effectively makes cocktails according to PPC and/or guest
specifications. Offers drinks suggestions/recommendations to guests
- Maintains a working knowledge of locations of all required
items. Utilizes "Back-Bar Checklist" to ensure all necessary items
are present and accounted for. Retrieves required items as
- Always uses FLAG protocol when serving alcoholic beverages to
guests under the age of 35.
- Consistently adheres to all PPC policies and NYSLA Laws.
- Accurately identifies signs of intoxication and stops service
to guest in an appropriate manner.
- Creates a positive experience during the guests bar visit to
ensure repeat business.
- Always immediately notifies Supervisor of any guest service
concerns, broken equipment or problems with the bar areas or
- Must have excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Must be able to speak English.
- Previous Bartending / Barista experience is a plus. Previous
Food & Beverage or any type of guest service experience a
- Must have the ability to ring in orders and settle checks on
Point of Sale system. Must possess the ability to count money and
make correct change.
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to be safety
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to accommodate a flexible work schedule.
Position Physical Requirements:
- Must be able to stand, walk, kneel, twist, and bend for
extended periods of time.Must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
Keywords: Oneida Indian Nation, Syracuse , Coffee Barista, Other , Oneida, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!