We are very actively recruiting individuals seeking jobs during
this time! We are seeing an increase in business and the need for
more individuals to be a part of our team. Come join our team and
be a beacon of comfort for your community!!
If interested, please apply as well as take this survey to help
us understand how better to accommodate you within our team!
DOMINO'S PIZZA - EARN SOME DOUGH!
Earn up to $15-$20+ per hour! Domino's Delivery Drivers are paid
cash nightly, which includes tips and mileage reimbursement! We
offer flexible schedules that offer the hours you're looking for,
so you're free when you need to be.
DRIVE YOUR CAREER!
You'll find our Delivery Expert jobs offer you more. We'll train
you up so you know your stuff, from deliveries to making pizza and
Did you know that 90% of all Domino's Pizza franchisees started
working in a store as Delivery Experts? We are committed to
promoting from within. Many of our team members began their careers
as delivery drivers and today are successful business owners. From
Delivery Driver to Management, General Manager to Supervisor,
Supervisor to Directors of Operations or Franchise Owners, our
stores offer a world of opportunity!
JOIN A WINNING TEAM!
We are a locally owned company dedicated to our team members and
community. We take pride in our team members and our team members
take pride in being part of the best pizza delivery company in the
world. Our award-winning stores and people ensure we are the #1
pizza delivery company in every neighborhood.
- Flexible Schedules
- Cash Paid Daily (mileage + tips)
- Advancement Opportunities
- Meal Discounts
- Group Health Insurance (eligibility requirements)
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND DUTIES:
Domino's Delivery Drivers Must Be at Least 18 Years Old and
- Friendly, positive attitude and great customer service
- Valid Driver's license
- Reliable vehicle to use for deliveries
- Proof of car insurance
- Safe driving record meeting company standards
- Possess navigational skills to read a map, locate addresses
within designated delivery area and must be able to navigate
adverse terrain including multi-story buildings
- Operate All Equipment
- Prepare Product to Standard Specifications
- Clean Equipment and Facility Daily
- Work to a Schedule
- Perfect Image and adherence to standards
- Great Customer Service
- Attendance & punctuality, Transportation to/during/from
- Store cleanliness
- Marketing & Profitability
- Ability to comprehend and give correct written
- Ability to communicate verbally with customers and co-workers
to process orders both over the phone and in person
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide accurately and
quickly (may use calculator)
- Ability to enter information into digital systems using a
computer keyboard or touch screen
Our mission is to recognize, appreciate, value and utilize the
unique talents and contributions of all individuals. To create an
environment where all team members, because of their differences,
can reach their highest potential.
- Varying and sometimes adverse weather conditions when removing
trash and performing other outside tasks
- In-store temperatures range from 36 degrees in cooler to 90
degrees and above in some work areas
- Sudden changes in temperature in work area and while
- Fumes from food odors
- Exposure to cornmeal dust
- Cramped quarters including walk-in cooler
- Hot surfaces/tools from oven up to 500 degrees or higher
- Sharp edges and moving mechanical parts
The ability to direct activities, perform repetitive tasks, work
alone and with others, work under stress, meet strict quality
control standards, deal with people, analyze and compile data, make
judgments and decisions.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS including, but not limited to the
- Talking and hearing on telephone
- Near and mid-range vision for most in-store tasks
- Depth perception
- Ability to differentiate between hot and cold surfaces
- Standing: Most tasks are performed from a standing
- Walking short distances for short durations
- Lifting Bulk product deliveries are made twice a week or more
and are unloaded by the team members Deliveries may include cases
of ingredients and supplies weighing up to 50 pounds. Cases are
usually lifted from floor and stacked onto shelves up to 72"