Night Warehouse Supervisor
Company: Southern Glazer's Wine and Spirits, LLC
Posted on: June 10, 2021
- Ensure the completion of Night Warehouse activities in a timely
and accurate manner.
- Supervise and direct all night warehouseman workers.
- Supervise, train and evaluate night shift employees
- Assign and schedule employees accordingly.
- Reads shipping notices, invoices, orders and other records to
determine shipping priorities, work assignments and shipping
methods required to meet shipping schedule.
- Oversee outgoing shipping activities to guarantee accuracy,
completeness and condition of shipments.
- Compile written reports/spreadsheets for breakage, mispick,
productivity, and labor.
- Evaluate product location effectiveness.
- Comply with safety standards and guidelines, ensure a clean and
safe working environment.
- Must have a valid drivers license
- One year warehouse experience, experience with order
- Knowledge on Material Handling Equipment and Operator
Certification Experience with RF Guns and inventory management
- Strong written, verbal, math and interpersonal skills
Experience with MS Excel, Word, and Outlook ;
- Must be able to lift 50-pound cases from floor to shoulder
level repetitive throughout the shift.
- must be able to operate a forklift, order picker, reach lift
and pallet jack through use of hand and foot controls; operation of
equipment done in sitting and standing position.
- ability to walk, bend, sit , squat, twist, lift and carry on a
continuous basis throughout the shift.
- Experience with WMS and DISC Supervisory/foreman experience of
warehouse workers Knowledge of conveyance systems and Contech
- Knowledge of SWS Products, or Beverage Industry experience
Southern Glazer's Wine and Spirits provides equal employment
opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and
prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard
to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability
status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic
protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to
all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting,
hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall,
transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Keywords: Southern Glazer's Wine and Spirits, LLC, Syracuse , Night Warehouse Supervisor, Other , Syracuse, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!