Associate Mako Product Specialist- Syracuse, New York
Company: Stryker Corporation
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Stryker is one of the world's leading medical technology
companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make
healthcare better. We offer innovative products and services in
Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine
that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. We are proud to be
named one of the World's Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for
Diversity by Fortune Magazine. Learn more about our award-winning
organization by visiting stryker.com
Who we want
- Relationship-builders. Thoughtful product specialists who
create genuine, trusting relationships with surgeons, hospital
staff, internal team members and potential new customers.
- Team players. Collaborative partners who are excited to give it
their all working side-by-side with surgeons in the operating room
as well as with their internal team members back in the
- Detail-oriented thinkers. Individuals with keen attention to
detail and who recognize that even the smallest aspect can make a
- Problem-solvers. Associates who anticipate challenges and
quickly resolve problems as they arise, even in the face of
ambiguity or uncertainty.
- Customer-focused specialists. Individuals who make decisions
thinking first of our customers and our business.
- Go-getters. Achievers who will stop at nothing to live out
Stryker's mission to make healthcare better.
What you will do
Learn new technology. Provide support to surgeons. Change
healthcare. Improve lives. As an Associate Mako Product Specialist
at Stryker, you will help improve orthopedic surgeries around the
world and help us achieve our mission of making healthcare
In this role, you'll be responsible for helping surgeons use
Stryker's Mako robot- our newest product used in robotic-arm
assisted surgery. Acting as a helpful source for all things related
to the Mako, you'll provide clinical support to all end-users,
offer guidance and assistance during surgical procedures, and
resolve technical product and service issues as needed. In
addition, you'll also provide customer education and ongoing
in-services, such as assisting surgeons in pre-operative implant
planning. We'll count on your attention to detail to ensure all
cases are planned and reviewed with surgeons prior to scheduled
surgeries, and that all inventory is accounted for. In addition to
the trusting partnerships you'll build with surgeons and hospital
staff, you'll also work collaboratively with internal sales and
marketing colleagues, helping them grow product utilization and
increase volume with current and potential customers.
If you're passionate about being front and center with the
latest medical technology, we want you on our team. Join Stryker,
and help us make healthcare better.
What We Offer
- A culture driven to achieve our mission and deliver remarkable
- Coworkers committed to collaboration and winning the right
- Quality products that improve the lives of our customers and
- Ability to discover your strengths, follow your passion and own
your own career
- Flexible, engaging work environment
What you need
- 4-year degree or equivalent
- Valid drivers' license with good driving record
- Demonstrated aptitude in technical skills and technology
systems and administrative procedures (e.g. ERP software, Office
Suite, file processing and record management).
- In addition, we prefer:
- 1 year of relevant work experience
- Previous experience in a sales or technical product
environment, preferably in the healthcare industry
Know someone at Stryker?
Be sure to have them submit you as a referral prior to applying
for this position. Learn more about our employee referral
Keywords: Stryker Corporation, Syracuse , Associate Mako Product Specialist- Syracuse, New York, Other , Syracuse, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!