MES Modelling Technician
Company: Cree Inc.
Posted on: June 10, 2021
The primary purpose of the MES Modelling Technician is to
support Manufacturing Operations by performing the following
- Have domain expertise with subject matter and be a key liaison
with functional groups for all Manufacturing Execution System
modelling / route building tasks
- Play a key role in the route building and implementation of a
fully integrated manufacturing execution system in CREE's new 200mm
Silicon Carbide Wafer FAB
- Drive data modelling, configuration, setup and implementation
efforts to reflect CREE's business process needs for all aspects of
an integrated manufacturing execution system management
- Ensure timely, coordinated, and approved system configuration
change management including documentation and notification to all
- This position will be based in Marcy, NY, the location of our
new 200mm FAB - until 2021, assignments and business travel to
Albany, NY and Mohawk Community College Lab will be part of the job
What can CREE do for you?
- Personally, impact and shape the startup and ramp to volume
production of CREE's new 200mm Wafer FAB, based on your ideas,
experience and strength in developing and implementing an
innovative manufacturing execution system meeting industry 4.0
- Provide unique opportunity to learn, interact and integrate
with all supporting groups like equipment and process engineering,
manufacturing operations, industrial engineering, automation and
- Play a key role in the set up and configuration of an
integrated manufacturing execution system for a fully automated
Successful candidates will possess the following
- BS degree from a four-year college/university in Industrial
Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Computer Science, Computer
Engineering, or a closely related field, or AS degree from a
two-year college in Engineering, Manufacturing, Computer Science,
plus 3 years manufacturing experience, or 5 plus years' experience
in MES implementations within wafer FAB using commercial MES
- Proficient with Microsoft applications, HTML, and experience
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills.
- High motivation with continuous drive for improvement.
Highly preferred skills
- Specific experience in MES implementation within wafer FAB
using commercial MES solutions
- Proven experience in supporting highly automated/paperless new
FAB startups as well as 24/7 FAB support
- Hands on experience with Integrated Manufacturing Execution
Systems involving fully automated FABs utilizing Flow definitions
Scheduling, RMS, Equipment Integration, AMHS, and Maintenance
- Ability to work independently and in teams on multiple,
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin,
disability status, protected veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Cree Inc., Syracuse , MES Modelling Technician, Other , Marcy, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!