Welcome To KanPak - Your Complete Beverage, Yogurt and Dessert
Partner! KanPak is a global leader in the development and
manufacturing of the very best beverage, yogurt and dessert
solutions. Aseptic technology is at the heart of many products we
create, allowing all KanPak products to ship and store without
refrigeration for up to 12 months, but it's our state-of-the-art
beverage manufacturing capabilities and exceptional customer
service that really set us apart from competitors. Coffee
beverages, creamers, yogurt, frozen desserts, and specialty
beverages - no matter what kind of product you're looking for, we
can deliver. Our aseptic processing and packaging makes our
solutions more convenient, efficient and environmentally
We are seeking an energetic, skilled Forklift Operator.
SHIFT: 1st Shift - 7am - 3pm. $15.50/ hour starting pay rate.
2nd Shift - 3pm - 11pm. $15.75 / hour starting pay rate. 3rd Shift
- 11pm - 7am - $16.00 / hour starting pay rate. We operate 24 / 7,
7 days per week. This opportunity will require flexibility to work
weekends and overtime.
Our Warehouse associates receive, select, store and load
products and/or materials. Safely operate all material handling
equipment. Accurately complete all associated paper work and
maintain clean work area consistent with company standards.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Communicate with all supervisors regarding any quality or
- Responsible for operating a fork lift to move, locate,
relocate, stack, and count merchandise.
- Operator is accountable for the safe and efficient operation of
- Unload inbound shipments safely and move merchandise to to
proper storage location.
- Ensure all inbound and outbound shipments are accurate and free
- Ensure all transactions are scanned and recorded and
accurately, to reflect a correct inventory position at any time.
These include shipments, donations, product loss and damage.
- Ensures full compliance with all quality assurance standards,
especially good housekeeping and overall cleanliness of products
and work areas.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- High School / GED required
- 2-3 years' experience or equivalent employment.
- Specialized training in forklift operations.
KanPak, LLC encourages diversity in the workplace; we are an
Equal Opportunity Employer. Minority/Female/Sexual
Applicants only; No Recruiters please.KanPak, LLC is an equal
opportunity employer and, as such, affirms to recruit, hire, train,
and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race,
religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender
identity, citizenship, sex, age, veteran status, disability,
genetic information, or any other protected characteristic. KanPak
will not discriminate against persons because of their disability,
including disabled veterans, and will make reasonable
accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of
qualified employees and applicants with disabilities.