Company: Morgan Properties
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Get To Know Us:
Join Morgan Properties, one of the nation's largest and fastest
growing property management companies. Our award-winning employees
are dedicated to providing our residents with a quality residential
living experience every day. Established in 1985 by Mitchell
Morgan, Morgan Properties is a national real estate investment and
management company headquartered in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania.
Morgan Properties and its affiliates currently own and manage a
multifamily portfolio comprised of over 350 apartment communities
and over 90,000 units located in 20 states. The Company is the
nation's largest private multifamily owner, with over 2,500
employees. Our company thrives on a culture of creativity,
communication and collaboration, where every person is valued.
We're always looking for passionate professionals to join our team.
If you meet the requirements listed and are interested, please
submit your resume for consideration.
What you will be doing:
We're seeking a Service Manager with a Whatever It Takes
approach to join our team! In this full time role, you'll be
responsible for ensuring the physical aspects of the community meet
both the company standards and applicable laws. As the maintenance
supervisor, you'll manage, develop, and mentor you team in
diagnosing problems and making repairs. You will provide expert
knowledge and trouble-shooting in areas such as HVAC, electrical,
plumbing, pool, carpentry, dry walling, exterior structure, and
appliance. Additionally, you'll be accountable for establishing and
preparing a 24 hour on-call schedule for your team, and you must
personally be available at all times in the event of snow and ice
or other on-site emergencies.
What we'll expect from you:
- Develop and lead a team of highly qualified Maintenance
Technicians through diagnosing problems and providing a
- Mentor and Train maintenance technicians to increase their
overall knowledge base and skill-set.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills needed to
partner with office staff to provide exceptional service and
follow-up to our residents on any maintenance issues that may
- Previous job experience: Property Maintenance, Contractors
(plumbing, electrical, HVAC, general, painters, etc.), Construction
workers, hotel management maintenance.
- HVAC certification and/or Boiler's License a plus.
- Previous managerial experience preferred.
- Valid drivers' license along with good driving record and auto
insurance is required.
- Personal vehicle is required.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); 1-3
year(s) related experience and/or training; or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
The "Benefits" of Employment:
- Employee referral payment program
- Educational Enhancement Program
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Life/AD&D Insurance
- Long and short term disability
- Retirement Plan - 401(k) Plan
- Discount on an apartment with any one of our properties
- Free access to pool and fitness center
- Additional employee discounts available
Keywords: Morgan Properties, Syracuse , Maintenance Manager, Other , Syracuse, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!