Company: H&R Block
Posted on: May 5, 2021
What you'll do...
- These skills are acquired through the completion of a high
school diploma or equivalent.
- Additional coursework in accounting or business-related studies
- These skills are typically acquired through one year of
experience in bookkeeping and accounting concepts such as accounts
payable and receivable, and the creation of journal entries in a
general ledger and six months experience with basic office
procedures are required.
- Ability to work independently Analytical and detail oriented,
with the ability to be creative
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment
- Strong organizational and prioritizing skills are
- Good verbal and written communication skills required.
- Ability to effectively work under strict deadlines, while
organizing multiple projects
- Demonstrated knowledge of applicable local, state, and federal
wage and hour laws.
- Demonstrated understanding of the applicable bookkeeping
software application and computer system.
- Special Requirements Specific to Job PC data entry and 10-key
calculator skills are required.
- Knowledge of the client's bookkeeping/payroll software in order
to effectively maintain financial records.
It would be even better if you also had...
Two years of experience in bookkeeping and accounting concepts such
as accounts payable and receivable, and the creation of journal
entries in a general ledger.
Keywords: H&R Block, Syracuse , Bookkeeper, Other , Whitesboro, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!