Company: Inns of Aurora
Posted on: April 9, 2021
- the cleaning and preparation of rooms for the guest, including
- the cleaning of outdoor areas including the length of sidewalk
between the bank and the parking lot to the south, the sidewalk in
front of the Fargo, the parking lot and loading dock area, the
length of blue stone patio outside of the Lake Side room, the dock,
the beach front and the fire pit and lawns
- the cleaning of public areas in each property including the
banquet room, guest reception area, hallways, elevators, public
- the cleaning of public areas in the Market, Aurora Cooks!,
Fargo and the Schoolhouse.
- knowledge of how the the properties function and to be able to
transition seamlessly throughout the properties
- Candidate must have weekend and flexible availability
- Support housekeeping staff with room preparation, carrying
supplies and maintaining par levels in housekeeping areas.
- Keep public areas neat and remove trash, mop floors and clean
carpets as necessary.
- Clean light fixtures, ceiling fans, windows and glass doors as
assigned, watering and dead-heading flowers.
- Place and restock useable items in the rooms including paper
items, soap and towels.
- Clean exterior entry areas and hallways.
- Maintain and restock housekeeping room baskets and supply
caddies each day.
- Responsible for the proper administration of key control for
issued keys and keys left by guests in rooms.
- Bring all lost and found items to the Housekeeping manager for
logging and storage.
- Notify General Manager immediately of any out of ordinary
situation in the guest rooms.
- Take dirty linens from rooms to designated receptacle.
- Accommodate guests' special requests.
- Ensure confidentiality and security of the room.
- Keep linen closets and supply areas organized and tidy.
- Report any maintenance needs to Manager or Supervisor.
- Maintain checklist and daily logs
- Adhere to all work rules, procedures and policies established
by the Inn, including, but not limited to, those contained in the
- The Inn operates 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. Department
schedules must accommodate fluctuating business demands,
seasonality and employees may be asked to work shifts other than
those they prefer or normally work.
Education and Experience
- - Ability to stand for long periods of time - Ability to lift
and carry 60 lbs. - Ability to work independently - Ability to work
outside - Attention to detail - Takes pride in quality of work -
Ability to climb stairs multiple times during your shift - Support
for Front Desk, Inn Keepers as well as guest to create a positive
- Previous housekeeping experience
- Pride in quality and quantity of work
- Previous experience as house attendant in a luxury setting
We are proud to offer outstanding benefits to all of our
Full-time employees, those working 30 hours per week or more on
average, are offered competitive medical and dental benefits, as
well as generous paid time off packages.
Full-time and part-time employees are eligible to participate in
our 401K program and supplementary benefits.
We are particularly proud to offer all of our employees a highly
competitive employee discount at all of our lodging and dining
Keywords: Inns of Aurora, Syracuse , House Attendant, Other , Aurora, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!