Company: Rapid Response Monitoring
Posted on: February 23, 2021
Rapid Response Monitoring is a national leader in electronic
security monitoring and an Essential Business, designated by the
Department of Homeland Security, dedicated to protecting life and
property. Founded in Syracuse in 1992, we are a critical response
center focused on saving lives and protecting homes and businesses.
Whether it's a fire at a family home, an armed intruder at a
business, a missing vehicle, an evening jogger, or a lone family
member having a medical emergency, our heroes are there to help
every day. Supported by teams of experts in their respective
fields, our 600+ highly trained specialists are the 24/7 backbone
for thousands of alarm companies across the country.
As a Permit Coordinator you will work closely with the Licensing
Department to ensure Rapid Response's proprietary permit database
is accurate and up to date at all times. This crucial role
interfaces with jurisdictions all over North America and
communicates important changes across the organizations and our
client base, ultimately leading to the protection of customer's
lives and property.
- Research and comprehend alarm ordinances to maintain accurate
data within the Company permit database for the United States and
- Effectively communicate to Dealers and their corresponding
Dealer Support Representatives all permit-related changes affecting
- Assist with initial research of licensing and jurisdictional
requirements in other countries, as necessary.
- Accurately document customer permit information as
- Send recurring customer lists to jurisdictions as required by
- Maintain and organize department files, local files, state
files, and governmental ordinances and correspondence.
- Ensure Dealer compliance within jurisdictions by assisting with
license checks for prospective Dealers.
- Ability to maintain practices of top-level
- Perform as-needed research of Dealer accounts and customer
information in the proprietary system.
- Perform other related duties pertinent to the role including
but not limited to representing the Company at meetings, acting as
staff support for special projects and events, etc.
- High school diploma with a minimum of four (4) year bachelor's
- Approximately 2+ years' experience in an administrative or
- Proficient computer skills, including MS Office Suite (Word,
- Ability to obtain security licenses in all required
- Ability to work schedule as assigned, including overtime and/or
weekends if required
- Previous experience working within regulatory and compliance
assurance in related field.
- Exceptional analytical, investigative, and organizational
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Superior level of attention to detail
Rapid Response Monitoring Services, Inc. is an affirmative action
and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic
Rapid Response Monitoring Services, Inc. is committed to providing
access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for
individuals with disabilities in employment, its services,
programs, and activities. To request reasonable accommodation,
contact us by phone: 833.205.8900 or by email:
For technical support or questions regarding the Recruiting
process, please contact by sending an e-mail email@example.com.
Keywords: Rapid Response Monitoring, Syracuse , Permit Coordinator, Other , Syracuse, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!