Talent Programs & Projects Lead
Company: Rapid Response Monitoring
Posted on: September 16, 2020
About Us Rapid Response Monitoring is a national leader in
electronic security monitoring and an Essential Business,
designated by the Department of Homeland Security, dedicated to
protecting life and property. Founded in Syracuse in 1992, we are a
critical response center focused on saving lives and protecting
homes and businesses. Whether it's a fire at a family home, an
armed intruder at a business, a missing vehicle, an evening jogger,
or a lone family member having a medical emergency, our heroes are
there to help every day. Supported by teams of experts in their
respective fields, our 600+ highly trained specialists are the 24/7
backbone for thousands of alarm companies across the country. Role
Summary Highly organized and with strong stakeholder engagement
skills, the Talent Programs & Projects Lead works closely with the
Director of Talent Acquisition and the People Analytics & Systems
Lead to help drive forward the critical initiatives that enable
Rapid to achieve its talent-focused goals. Responsibilities
- Oversee the development and execution of talent-focused project
plans, including full lifecycle management, such as stakeholder
identification, success metrics definition, change management
strategy execution, and post-mortem evaluation.
- Develop and maintain project processes, create project plans,
and manage project schedules, as well as own communications to
project members and stakeholders on progress, issues, and risks
including regular status updates.
- Collaborate and influence effectively across teams to keep
projects on schedule, including defining strategy, goals and
commitment to timelines and deliverables.
- Lead the execution of talent programs with rigor and precision,
and manage ongoing programs, including periodic results reporting
and evaluation to determine opportunities for improvement.
- Work closely with key stakeholders including HR, Recruiting,
and business managers to develop effective partnership models for
scoping and rolling out new initiatives impacting talent.
- Provide hands-on support for ongoing data cleansing, data
capture, and process optimization across talent systems to
contribute toward technology-driven efficiency. Basic
- 3+ years of experience delivering cross-functional
- 3+ years of experience in program or project management.
- Experience using data and metrics to determine
- Experience implementing programs including design,
configuration, project management, change management,
communications, training and driving end user adoption.
- Experience leading a matrixed team of stakeholders to achieve a
common goal. Preferred Qualifications
- Knowledge of and experience with recruiting processes and
experience working across multiple teams.
- Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and
- Strong written and verbal communication and persuasion
- Quantitative background with high attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple complex projects and
competing priorities in an ever-changing environment.
- Strong strategic aptitude. EOE Statement Rapid Response
Monitoring Services, Inc. is an affirmative action and equal
opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information.
Rapid Response Monitoring Services, Inc. is committed to providing
access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for
individuals with disabilities in employment, its services,
programs, and activities. To request reasonable accommodation,
contact us by phone: or by email: . For technical support or
questions regarding the Recruiting process, please contact by
sending an e-mail . We are a company that participates in e-verify.
For more information, see
Keywords: Rapid Response Monitoring, Syracuse , Talent Programs & Projects Lead, Other , Syracuse, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!