Corporate Security Officer
Company: Rapid Response Monitoring
Posted on: May 15, 2020
Founded in Syracuse in 1992, we are a critical response center
focused on saving lives and protecting homes and businesses.
Whether it's a fire at a family home, an armed intruder at a
business, a missing vehicle, an evening jogger, or a lone family
member having a medical emergency, our heroes are there to help
every day. Supported by teams of experts in their respective
fields, our 600+ highly trained specialists are the 24/7 backbone
for thousands of alarm companies across the country.
The Corporate Security Officer preforms general security functions
for the entire facility and campus. This includes patrol and
protection of all company property, monitoring of parking lots and
enforcement of parking rules. The CSO will also monitor and review
the surveillance systems, maintain a highly visible uniformed
presence to deter crime and maintain order.
- Prepare reports of incidents as needed or directed.
- Monitor company surveillance equipment for trespass, suspicious
persons, suspicious incidents, unusual behavior, and any other
activities as directed
- Review past recorded activity as needed or as directed
- Use a computer to compile records and necessary
- Provides security and protection for all employees, visitors,
contractors and guests present on the campus.
- Detect signs of criminal activity, trespass, and violations of
- Look for any unsafe conditions and notifies the proper
personnel to remedy the situation
- Patrol the exterior campus areas maintaining a high visibility
- Assist members of other company departments as needed
- A High School graduate with a minimum of a two-year degree 2
years of completed college or 2 years law enforcement, military
police or 4 years security or a combination of any.
- Basic computer skills including use of Word and Excel
- Associate degree from accredited College, equivalent Military,
or 2+ years of work experience in a relevant position, ideally in a
role providing customer service.
- A valid NYS driver's license.
- A valid NYS security guard card and armed guard crd or the
ability to obtain an armed guard card or be a NYS certified police
- A valid NYS pistol permit with an appropriate handgun for
- Prior military or security experience
- Previous experience in law enforcement
- General knowledge of the laws pertaining to theft, property
damage and trespassing
- Firearms proficiency and safety
Rapid Response Monitoring Services, Inc. is an affirmative action
and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic
Rapid Response Monitoring Services, Inc. is committed to providing
access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for
individuals with disabilities in employment, its services,
programs, and activities. To request reasonable accommodation,
contact us by phone: 833.205.8900 or by email:
For technical support or questions regarding the Recruiting
process, please contact by sending an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. We are
a company that participates in e-verify. For more information, see
Keywords: Rapid Response Monitoring, Syracuse , Corporate Security Officer, Other , Syracuse, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!