Company: TTM Technologies
Posted on: February 16, 2020
The Security Guard performs tasks and functions to patrol and
monitor building(s) and grounds; enforcing security policies;
detecting, correcting, and reporting hazards and maintenance
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responds to alarms, reports security and safety hazards, and
follows up to ensure corrective action has taken place.
- Initiates evacuation procedures, makes appropriate emergency
paging, request fire and police support as required.
- Conducts patrol by walking or driving to inspect for fire, theft,
illegal entry, vandalism, equipment malfunction, and ensure safe
- Monitors facility activity and conditions to ensure compliance
with policies and procedures by walking through the facility and
operating video surveillance systems.
- Operates phone systems with tact and professionalism.
- Assists in the training of new security employees to perform job
- Responds according to Emergency Response Procedures and
- Informs Security Supervisor of problems or potential problems
with safety, employee relations, procedures, and methods as they
- Documents significant events on Incident Reports/Activity Logs
and provide administrative support
- Enforcement of security policies and monitoring of safety and
maintenance issues done on a daily basis.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Essential Knowledge and Skills:
Ability to maintain First Aid and CPR certification.
Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal
Ability to use all emergency equipment.
Ability to operate technical equipment (computers, phones,
intercom, Fire panel, video surveillance systems etc.
Ability to work independently and be self-motivated.
Ability to remain alert, calm, and adaptive to changing
Education and Experience:
HS Diploma or GED
Previous security or military police experience preferred
Ability to obtain security clearance
First Aid and CPR certification
Basic computer skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
Ability to make decisions related to security, hazards, and
maintenance made on a daily basis.
Must be able to make important decisions quickly-especially in
Must comply with TTM Export Control Policies and Procedures and all
applicable laws including ITAR, EAR and OFAC including but not
limited to: a) being able to identify ITAR product on the
manufacturing floor and understand that access to these products
and related technical data is restricted to only US Citizens and US
Permanent Residents; b) recognition of Foreign Person visitors by
badge differentiation; c) understand and follow authorization
procedures for bringing foreign visitors into facilities (VAL); d)
understand the Export and ITAR requirements for shipments leaving
the US; e) manage vendor approvals for ITAR manufacturing and
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or
protected veteran status.
Keywords: TTM Technologies, Syracuse , Security Guard, Other , Syracuse, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!