Plant Operator 2 - Chandler, AZ
Company: O'Brien & Gere Business Services, Inc.
Posted on: January 15, 2020
ABOUT O BRIEN & GERE
OBG (www.OBG.com), also known as O Brien & Gere, is committed to
creating a better future by making a difference each day. As of
January 1, 2019, OBG is proud to be part of Ramboll. Ramboll is a
highly purpose-driven company with strong fundamentals and
represents the same client- and people-centric focus that you have
come to expect from OBG. Our combined resources bring our North
American presence to 2,000 experts across more than 70 offices.
Together, we offer our clients enhanced, multidisciplinary
solutions from front-end consultancy to back-end engineering,
project delivery, and design-build services. For more than 70
years, OBG has specialized in engineering and problem solving, but
the Company s greatest strength is creating comprehensive,
integrated solutions for our clients. OBG There s a way.
PLANT OPERATOR 2
OBG is currently looking for Plant Operators 2 in Chandler, AZ. The
Plant Operator 2 performs a wide range of mid-complex to complex
tasks encompassing field assignments based on client
* Performs daily operations and maintenance of wastewater treatment
* Manages minor routine maintenance on equipment.
* Demonstrates good interpersonal skills.
* Applies a working knowledge of fundamental principles,
terminology, and methodology in carrying out assignments.
* Understands and applies standard policies and procedures within
* Performs assignments with clear, specific objective which may
require the limited exercise of judgment and decision-making
* May operate facilities with computer or PLC controls.
* Monitors, regulates and adjusts chlorinators, chemical feed
pumps, filter rates and other process equipment.
* Washes clarifiers, filter beds, contact basins, operates sludge
handling equipment and other process unit equipment, as
* Collects samples and performs routine in-lab tests as
* Maintains a log of operations and maintenance activities and
* Operates system to maintain compliance with permit
* Good knowledge of the practices used and the equipment required
in the O&M of environmental facilities and ability to make
routine laboratory and field tests for control of plant
* Participates actively in creating a safety culture at the
* Adheres to the policies and standards set forth in the Firm s
Project Delivery Manual (PDM), Employee Manual and Corporate Health
& Safety Manual.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
* High School Diploma / Vocational training or equivalent.
* Applicable health & safety training.
* Typically, 7+ years experience.
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race,
color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, race, disability,
marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally
protected status. Equal access to programs, services and employment
is available to all persons. Should an applicant require reasonable
accommodation with the application or the interview process, please
notify the Human Resources Department. O Brien & Gere is an Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran
status, or disability status.
Keywords: O'Brien & Gere Business Services, Inc., Syracuse , Plant Operator 2 - Chandler, AZ, Other , Syracuse, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!