IT healthcare Engineer- Site Reliability- JAVA, JSP, Supertool, SQL
Company: Job Juncture
Posted on: June 14, 2019
We have an exciting opportunity for an IT Engineer with a
Performance management background working as a Site Reliability
Engineer for a Managed Care company providing coverage through
qualified health plans and Medicare Advantage and Dual
Advantage plans for more than 20 community offices throughout New
York state. There is the option to work out of Buffalo OR
Albany, NY. This is a newly created position and will report to the
Director of IT.
Here are the MUST HAVES in a qualified candidate:
- 5+ years of related experience DOING THE FOLLOWING:
- Demonstrated understanding of business process as it relates to
experience in the field.
- Expert knowledge of JAVA, JSP, Supertool, PL/SQL, UNIX shell
- Experience with Health Care applications development and
- Facets or other claims management system experience
- Expert knowledge of Java Script, OOP/OOAD, XML, HTML, ASP.Net,
- Strong experience with Oracle or SQL Server, web services,
messaging, data modeling, and stored procedures.
- Strong SQL development skills
- Knowledge of infrastructure architecture (server, load balance,
clusters, VM, databases, containers, storage, networks).
- Experience with Health Care applications development and design
The qualified candidate should have a Bachelor's degree in Computer
Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience.
It is a PLUS if you have the following:
- Prior experience in Site Reliability Engineering
- Some development knowledge (C#, Java, scripting)
- Teamwork - coordination of multiple tasks on different
What would a typical day look like for you here?
Here you will work with development and operations teams to ensure
applications reliability as a key feature. Includes; Performance
management, full stack. Design in resilience – tolerant of failure
Triage performance or failure incidents, run post-mortems,
determine root causes. Chaos engineering. Automation of the SDLC,
provisioning, deployment, operational analytics. Build in
observability Responsible for the entire implementation process and
drive definition of business needs
Our client is offering a competitive salary that STARTS at $
110,000. There is also an Annual Incentive Bonus! (Please
know relocation is NOT offered for this role) Full
comprehensive benefits package offered! 401K, PTO, full Medical and
so much more!
If this sounds like you, please email your resume to us along with
your salary expectations.
Keywords: Job Juncture, Syracuse , IT healthcare Engineer- Site Reliability- JAVA, JSP, Supertool, SQL, IT / Software / Systems , Syracuse, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!