Senior Technical Recruiter-Advisor
Location: East Syracuse
Posted on: September 18, 2023
Job Title: Senior Technical Recruiter-Advisor Location: East
Syracuse, NY Hours/Schedule: Mon- Fri, 8am-5pm Compensation:
$46.00-$51.42 Type: Contract Overview Pharmaceutical Company
looking for an experienced Technical Recruiter. Ideal candidates
should have at least 3 years of life science recruiting experience.
- - Responsibilities
- Responsible for all staffing related activities (sourcing,
screening, scheduling, selection) in the CDMO Biotechnology and
- Build relationships with the Talent Acquisition Manager, HRBP
and business leaders of assigned hiring functions to understand
overall business objectives and hiring needs.
- Conduct Recruitment Strategy meetings with hiring managers to
develop the hiring strategy for assigned openings with a focus on
technical hiring while driving company values and inclusive
- Direct sourcing and cold calls to drive qualified candidates to
apply for open positions.
- Review and submit resumes to hiring manager???s based on
- Conduct initial phone interviews to assess job qualifications
and overall fit of candidates; submit pre-qualified candidates to
- Participate in local networking events, career fairs, college
recruiting, and company sponsored hiring events.
- Train hiring managers on hiring processes, conducting virtual
sessions and in person training as needed.
- Lead various Talent Acquisition related projects as
- Mentor hiring teams to ensure that best practices are
consistently deployed to ensure an outstanding experience for every
- Ensure fair hiring processes are followed, aligned with
internal policies and federal, state and local laws.
- Prepare and extend offers of employment.
- Perform other related duties as assigned - Requirements
- Proven record of strong customer focus necessary.
- Data analysis and report building experience preferred.
- Excellent oral, written, presentation and organizational
- Strong team player with ability to be adaptable, make sound
judgement and decisions.
- Excellent time management skills.
- More than seven years of experience in a role similar in scope;
with at least 3 years of technical life science recruiting
- Candidates must have technical life sciences recruiting
experience. Benefits System One offers eligible employees health
and welfare benefits coverage options, including medical, dental,
vision, spending accounts
Keywords: Joul--, Syracuse , Senior Technical Recruiter-Advisor, IT / Software / Systems , East Syracuse, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!