Posted on: September 25, 2022
Utility Specialist Cleaner
Prospects are responsible to assist in taking precautions for
office and common area spaces by completing the following
- Cleaning entrance glass, doors, floors, and floor mats.
- Cleaning elevator walls, doors, and handrails.
- Wiping down lobbies and building entrance ways.
- Removing all trash/recycling to designated area such as outside
- Damp mopping and thoroughly mopping floors.
- Vacuuming and cleaning elevator door tracks if necessary.
- Spot cleaning carpets with extractor and any other additional
floor care duties as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Background Check
- Drug Testing in New York Only (Not Required in Vermont)
- Housekeeping, Cleaning, Personal Care Aid, or Janitorial
- Paid Training
- Weekly Pay Period
- Health / Dental / Vision Insurance
- 401K w/ Matching
- Annual sick leave
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Overtime Pay
- Employee Discounts: Up to 17% off Verizon Wireless.
Janitronics ensures safety and chemical-use training and all
protocols prescribed by OSHA and the CDC are followed when we
provide our cleaning teams with proper PPE (personal protective
equipment) and utilizing EPA registered surface disinfectants.
Janitronics is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will
be considered for employment without attention to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, veteran or disability status.
Keywords: Janitronics, Syracuse , Cleaner (Utility), IT / Software / Systems , Syracuse, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!