Systems Administrator II
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Description: About ICSICS is a leading provider of outsourced IT
services, cybersecurity, communications, and distributed workforce
solutions throughout the U.S. As a customer-focused company, ICS
integrates the industry's best technologies and practices for each
customer's specific needs. We also serve as an extension of our
customers' IT departments, enabling them to innovate and grow their
business while helping protect them from the risk of cybersecurity
threats. Employing a team of high-level engineers, we have built a
loyal customer base across the region. Headquartered in Binghamton,
New York, ICS employs over 140 people throughout its five office
locations including New York and Massachusetts. As the company
continues to expand its footprint, we are constantly looking for
talented individuals to support our growth.We're passionate about
creating a great place to work for our employees. ICS is committed
to the development and advancement of all employees. We are a
highly collaborative organization, and there are many opportunities
to learn from your colleagues and advance your career. Work life
balance is important to us. ICS is committed to working with each
employee individually to find a schedule that allows them to
fulfill their responsibilities both inside and outside of
work.Position OverviewWe are seeking an experienced and motivated
Systems Administrator II with a focus on core Microsoft products
and platforms. Candidates must have in depth experience in
implementing, administering, and supporting distributed systems for
our growing company. The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of
solid hands-on experience with Windows Server (2012/2016/2019), MS
Exchange (2010/2013/2016/2019) and experience with virtualized
environments. This position reports directly to the technical team
lead and has work from home flexibility but must be able to report
to our Syracuse, NY office location. Requirements: The successful
Systems Administrator II candidate will:
- Work tickets in order of priority and SLA from the Tier 2
- Use your time as effectively as possible to assess, plan and
resolve Tier 2 issues.
- Communicate effectively with all necessary team members to
resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Resolve issues on site as needed or scheduled by the
- Work closely with your teammates and customers to relay
critical information to and from your technicians and
- Follow all Standard Operating Procedures for your position,
function, and ICS.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned by the
Technical Team Lead.
- Follow development plan as outlined by leadership.
- Appropriately document/update all information for changes in an
infrastructure as you identify new changes.The Systems
Administrator II must have the following skills, abilities, and
- Must have 3-5 years' experience in a similar position.
- Recommended at least 1 Moderate Level certification. (ex. MCSE,
- Must demonstrate excellent customer service skills.
- Strong telephone and verbal communication skills are a
- Must thrive in a team environment and demonstrate effective
- Must demonstrate the ability to effectively work
- Must have strong organizational, priority and time management
skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Must own reliable means of transportation.Benefits
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401k with match
- Generous paid leave policies
- Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability coverage
- Performance based incentive
- Career advancement opportunitiesIf you meet the above
qualifications and a desire to work with an industry leader in IT
Solutions and are the team player that we are looking for, consider
joining our team.
Keywords: ICS, Syracuse , Systems Administrator II, IT / Software / Systems , Syracuse, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!