Company: NPAworldwide Recruitment Network
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Job #: 44477 Title: Scrum Master Job Location: Syracuse, New York -
United States Remote Job: Unknown Employment Type: Salary:
$80,000.00 - $90,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly Employer Will Recruit
From: Regional Relocation Paid?: NO WHY IS THIS A GREAT
- 117 stores, outlets, clearance centers in 7 states (NY, NJ, PA,
CT, MA, DE, RI)
- Health, Dental, Vision JOB DESCRIPTION
IMMEDIATE NEED FOR EXPERIENCED SCRUM MASTER Direct hire - hybrid
remote for Syracuse, NY area - with occassional in-office time
needed Must be either a US Permanent resident or US Citizen - we
are unable to sponsor at this time. In this role, you will impact
great change as not only a Scrum Master, but also an organizational
- Lead the scrum team in using Agile methodology and scrum
- Help the product owner and development team to achieve customer
- Lead the scrum and development teams in self-organization.
- Guides the scrum team on how to use Agile practices and
principles to deliver high quality products and services to our
- Resolves team impediments with other Scrum Masters to increase
the effectiveness of the application of Scrum in the
- Contributes to the advancement and improvement of Agile
practices within the organization.
- Facilitates and supports all scrum events: Sprint Planning,
Daily Scrum, Sprint Review, and Sprint Retrospective.
QUALIFICATIONS MUST HAVE:
- Experience as a Scrum Master for at least two years for a
software development team.
- Good skills and knowledge of facilitation, situational
awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment,
and increasing transparency.
- Knowledge of well-documented patterns and techniques for
filling in the gaps left in the Scrum approach (example: numerous
Burndown techniques, numerous Retrospective formats, handling
- Scrum Master certification (CSP, PSM II) a plus
- Bachelors Degree Education:
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
Keywords: NPAworldwide Recruitment Network, Syracuse , Scrum Master, IT / Software / Systems , Syracuse, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!