IT/Technical/Help Desk Analyst (Systems Support) - Skaneateles Falls, NY
Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: April 9, 2021
PLEASE NOTE: Must be authorized to work lawfully in the United
States for any employer without sponsorship.--Kelly Services is
seeking a Technical/Product Support Representative (Medical
Device/IT Systems/Clinical/Healthcare) to join their team in
Skaneateles Falls, NY for a leading global medical technology
company whose products, services and more than 10,000 employees
worldwide help people get better care inside and outside the
hospital. PLEASE NOTE: Must be local - will train on site for a 2-4
weeks then work remote until things open up again at which time
they will work on site! Below are the details and required skills.
For immediate consideration, please email your resume directly to:
as well as apply online.--Product Quality Representative IDirect
Hire (full-time/permanent)Pay Rate: TBD/BOE--DESCRIPTION:--
- Open roles for Representatives (7) and Leads (6) based on
- Hourly position. 8 hour shifts within 8 - 8 EST window and
ability to work an on-call rotation.--Top Skills:
- Medical device/IT systems technical support.
- Operating Systems: Windows, Windows Server.--
- Networking: TCP/IP protocol, WAN, LAN, GSM/GPRS.--
- Familiarity with basic scripting languages such as BASH, Korn,
VB, Java, and Perl.--
- Familiarity with DICOM and/or HL7 Standards.--
- Clinical workflow experience preferred.
- Phone queue/email case support workflows.
- Experience with quality processes in a regulated industry.
- Minimum of associates degree in technical discipline (computer
- 2+ years' experience in Customer service role.--Job
Summary:Responsible for providing support and technical assistance
to customers, international distributors, field service and sales
personnel. Services provided include instruction on the proper use
of the Frontline Care product line, remote troubleshooting and
diagnostic services, repair scheduling, complaint handling, parts
ordering, and providing company information.Essential Duties &
- Take ownership of customer and partner issues through
resolution and provide technical support to our customers and
partners via phone, email and other support channels as
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify resolutions to
resolve customer and partner issues related to application use and
- Assist field service technicians with troubleshooting
activities remotely, both Hardware and Software.
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback of issue status to
customers and partners.
- Effectively and professionally communicate complex technical
issues to a broad range of customers, partners and departments
within the organization.
- Ability to be in an on-call rotation and work extended hours on
occasion to resolve issues experienced by customers.
- Accurately and professionally document all communication with
customers and partners in incident management system.
- Proactively collaborate in a team environment with peers to
assist in resolving customer and partner issues.
- Elevate customer issues to senior staff as needed, providing
detail description of problems along with steps taken to analyze
- Place orders for Parts as related to service repair and
troubleshooting for customers and field service.
- Perform task related to orders to include Credits, Debits,
billing and other.--Education & Experience:
- A bachelor's degree in computer science, computer information
systems or equivalent work/school experience is preferred.
- Successful candidates will have familiarity and 2-4 years'
experience with the following technologies, and have the
opportunity to learn and work with others:
- 3+ years of experience in customer service is preferred.
- Clinical usage experience of Healthcare products is plus.
- Operating Systems: Windows, Windows Server.
- Networking: TCP/IP protocol, WAN, LAN, GSM/GPRS.
- Clinical: Clinical workflow.
- Familiarity with basic scripting languages such as BASH, Korn,
VB, Java, and Perl.
- Familiarity with DICOM and/or HL7 Standards.--Qualifications &
- Excellent oral and written communication skills will be
required as this position will involve direct communications with
- This position will require the ability to work under minimal
supervision, within a group environment, to address a dynamic range
of customer related issues.
- The ability to multi-task and manage changing priorities
throughout the day will be required.
- Good listening skills and the capability to remain calm and
helpful when working with customers is essential.
- Acts with a sense of urgency, illustrates ambition, and drives
for completion of tasks and projects.
- Must demonstrate the ability to increase knowledge.
- Must be a team-player, possess outstanding customer service
skills and be self-motivated.
- Possess the ability to manage time and prioritize critical
- As a Kelly Services employee, you will have access to numerous
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of
our expansive network of client companies.
- Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully
position yourself throughout every stage of your career.
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our
Kelly Learning Center, including accredited courses to obtain IT
certifications, as well as PDU-approved courses.
- Weekly pay.
- Group-rate insurance options available immediately upon
hire.*--Apply today!Refer a friend!--*Available for purchase and
administered by a designated third-party vendor. (45-60)Why
Kelly--?By partnering with Kelly IT, you'll have direct connections
to top companies around the globe-giving you the chance to put your
tech skills to work on some of today's most intriguing, innovative,
and high-visibility projects. In a world where change is the only
constant, our unparalleled connections and IT market expertise help
you take your skills exactly where you want to go. We're here to
help you gain experience, keep learning, and move your career
forward.About Kelly--At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's
next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their
full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for
temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow
flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a
better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great
companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span
a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around
the world.Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to
employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for
people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as
required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work
with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to
Kelly in advance.]]
Keywords: Kelly Services, Syracuse , IT/Technical/Help Desk Analyst (Systems Support) - Skaneateles Falls, NY, IT / Software / Systems , Marietta, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!