HR Business Partner
Company: TTM Technologies
Posted on: May 17, 2019
Responsible for providing support in all areas of Human Resources
at the TTM Wireless division, including, but not limited to:
recruitment, employee relations, employee events/activities, policy
interpretation and maintaining accurate and complete employment
records. Ensures HR policies and procedures are maintained and
communicated to the employee population. HR Business Partner will
assist with optimizing workplace performance, fostering talent
management, and long term solutions, while maximizing HR
effectiveness and efficiency in managing tactical activities. This
position reports to the Sr. Director Human Resources.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Frontline resource to address questions, inquiries and provide HR
support services to employees and the management team. Ensure
company policies, procedures and practices are communicated and
- Establish strong rapport with Supervisors & Managers to
understand staffing needs, determine best recruiting process for
opening(s) and fill vacancies in a timely manner. Provide guidance
to the hiring managers through the recruitment process where needed
and follow up with candidates in a timely manner.
- Full cycle recruiting: Process job requisitions through Newton
applicant tracking system, post and advertise jobs using
traditional and non-traditional resources (such as career fairs,
partnering with local tech schools & colleges, etc. to identify and
attract quality candidates), review and update job descriptions,
screen online applications, schedule and conduct interviews (phone
and in-person), collect personnel documentation, extend offers,
conduct background checks and proactively build talent
- Analyze and respond to staffing turnover and trends and
Affirmative Action Plan goals and act as liaison with area
- Manage internal applications, including screening, coordination
of interviews with hiring manager, offer letters, etc.
- Coordination of new hire onboarding and payroll paperwork and
presenting new hire orientation.
- Maintain personnel files in compliance with applicable legal
requirements. Keep employee records up to date by processing
employee status changes in a timely manner.
- Prepare all exit paperwork and required notifications associated
with employee terminations, conduct benefit exit interviews.
- Provide planning and leadership for company events, site
communications, employee meetings and community related
- Actively involved with the various committees and initiatives to
promote wellness and employee engagement. Assist with benefits open
- Administration of the HRIS system including address changes,
tuition requests, etc.
- Administer the Leave of Absence program, including FMLA and
disability related requests.
- Partner with employees and/or management in settling disputes
including employee relations investigations and performance
- Work to develop customer relationships through collaboration,
respect, professionalism, trust and integrity
- Take personal ownership of internal and external customer issues
and follow through to ensure a lasting service impression.
- Perform all other related duties as assigned.
Essential Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge of HR and employment laws is strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks in
a fast paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to act in professional manner at all times,
calm, flexible, resilient, solution oriented and creative.
- Cross-cultural sensitivity, knowledge of and ability to work with
people of diverse backgrounds.
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills.
- Proficient computer skills including PowerPoint, Excel, Word,
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively both
in groups as well as independently.
- Demonstrated sensitivity and discretion when handling
- Regular attendance is an essential job function of this
- Business Acumen: carries out organizational strategy with a clear
understanding of the industry trends, economic sectors and market
dynamics that drive company s strategic imperatives.
- Communication: the knowledge of effective and appropriate
communication patterns and the ability to use and adapt that
knowledge in various contexts.
- Critical Evaluation: the ability to interpret information with
which to make business decisions and recommendations.
- Relationship Management: understands the techniques required to
develop, maintain and manage business relationships with clients
and partner organizations in order to implement and manage projects
and identify new business opportunities.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor s Degree in human resources preferred or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
- SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) or Professional in Human
Resources (PHR) credential a plus.
- At least 3 years HR Generalist experience within a manufacturing
Note: This job description does not state or imply that these are
the only duties/responsibilities to be performed by this employee.
The employee may be required to perform additional duties within
the capability of their skill level.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or
protected veteran status.
Keywords: TTM Technologies, Syracuse , HR Business Partner, Human Resources , Syracuse, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!