Human Resources Generalist
Company: Creative Financial Staffing
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Human Resources Generalist & Talent Acquisition Specialist Why
you should join the company as Human Resources Generalist & Talent
Acquisition Specialist: This is a fantastic opportunity to join a
rapidly growing company focused on developing novel molecular
diagnostics and virtual care solutions to accelerate patient
diagnoses and access to life-changing therapeutic treatments. Our
client works with top academic institutions, medical researchers,
and engineers to translate breakthrough findings into thoughtfully
developed, scientifically sound applications. Starting with a
simple saliva swab, they leverage next generation sequencing and
the power of AI to develop accurate molecular diagnostics for a
range of medical conditions including, autism spectrum disorder,
concussion, and Parkinson's disease. Our client was recently
highlighted on CNN, NPR, Bloomberg, and Huffington Post for its
groundbreaking work. About YOU, the Human Resources Generalist &
Talent Acquisition Specialist: You will report to the EVP of Human
Resources and will support the daily operations of the HR
Department and staff of the organization as a whole. A focus of
this role will be talent acquisition. To identify, source, recruit,
and screen potential employees for specific positions, focused on
medical, scientific and support roles. Additionally, you will be
responsible for overseeing the applicant, hiring and onboarding
process and maintaining compliance with federal, state and local
employment laws and regulations. What will the Human Resources
Generalist & Talent Acquisition Specialist do?
- Research best recruiting avenues for direct hire of talent for
all business lines and functional areas.
- Collect and analyze data to maintain current understanding of
fair and competitive market salaries, candidate availability, and
demand for candidates in particular fields.
- Consult with dept heads/ hiring managers to gain clear
understanding of department needs and specific duties,
responsibilities and qualifications of a particular role.
- Screen candidates, select qualified and interested candidates
for the interviewing phase, and then connect viable candidates with
dept heads/ hiring managers.
- Check candidates' references and credentials, verifying
experience and backgrounds.
- Counsel candidates on the interview and hiring process.
- Organize and attend job fairs, campus events, and other
- Arrange meeting locations, travel, and/or accommodations for
applicants and company managers when necessary.
- Maintain and ensure compliance with applicable equal employment
opportunity (EEO) and related employment laws and regulations.
- Generate official internal documents such as offer letters,
appointment letters, salary slips and warning letters.
- Create onboarding plans and educate newly hired employees on HR
policies, internal procedures and regulations.
- Network and build relationships with college recruiters and
- Must have creative interpersonal skills for job boards and
marketing of postings. What we need in a Human Resources Generalist
& Talent Acquisition Specialist:
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration
or related field
- Minimum 3 years of experience Human Resources Administration
and or Talent Acquisition in a Medical or Laboratory environment
- SHRM-CP, SHRM-SCP or PHR, SPHR highly desired.
- Working knowledge of ADP Total Source or ADP Workforce Now
highly desired. CB2
Keywords: Creative Financial Staffing, Syracuse , Human Resources Generalist, Human Resources , Syracuse, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!