Customer Service Representative-
Company: Winfield Rubber Manufacturing
Posted on: March 19, 2023
The Winfield Rubber Manufacturing Customer Care Support Specialist performs a wide variety of customer-centric tasks in support of our health media subscribers. This position is in our Customer Care Department which focuses on the quality delivery of our health media channels into thousands of hospitals. Our subscribers access our media products via televisions in patient rooms, on their personal smart devices or computers, or through hospital-owned tablets and interactive devices. The position requires exceptional customer service and communication skills, strong focus on details, and the ability to work in a fast-paced work environment. This is a part time position, with a 20 hour/week schedule. Our business hours are Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM, with this part-time role focused on a recurring four hour daily window. A degree of daily schedule flexibility may be possible at the discretion of the manager and with a focus on the needs of the business.
* Initial point of contact for incoming inquiries and requests for Customer Care and support. Efficiently resolve inquiries or forward to the correct department or person.
* Ability to take ownership of each inquiry assuring it is resolved to the complete satisfaction of the customer.
* Schedule and complete product utilization training over the phone or by video meeting
* Update and maintain accurate customer interactions and information in our database(s)
* Assist with the processing of customer information for the production and distribution of printed materials, including program guides.
* Proactively reach out to customers to maintain and update the integrity of information in our database.
* Perform product/channel delivery verifications through routine contact with existing customers.
* Assist with new customer on-boarding to ensure customer-specific requirements are routed to the appropriate internal departments for fulfillment.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
The Ideal Candidate:
* Is exceptionally well-organized, efficient, and self-motivated.
* Is outcome-focused, detail-oriented and very customer-centric.
* Possesses outstanding interpersonal skills, including well-polished telephone and communication etiquette, exceptional writing skills, and will consistently represent the company with the highest degree of professionalism.
* Is a highly effective listener and can quickly analyze and understand customer needs in order to rapidly develop solutions, positive outcomes and action plans, as needed.
* Can easily retrieve, capture and maintain information in a 'real-time' manner, within an environment of live databases.
* Is able to exercise critical thinking to quickly prioritize and re-prioritize tasks.
* Is energetic, pleasant, and friendly.
* Can multitask efficiently, and function well within a team or solo setting.
* Is proficient with common office software such as Microsoft Office, Google Office Suite, and other common computer-based tools.
* Has above average typing skills
High school diploma or equivalent experience; college degree preferred. Business majors encouraged to apply.
Required Years of Experience
Customer support experience.
Realtime and accurate data entry experience
Experience working with Critical Care Hospitals
Listed Salary Range may vary based on experience, qualifications, and local market, Also some positions may Include bonuses and other Incentives
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Weekly day range:
Monday to Friday
Customer Support: 1 year (Required)
Healthcare Industry / Hospital: 1 year (Preferred)
Data Entry: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: Remote
Keywords: Winfield Rubber Manufacturing, Syracuse , Customer Service Representative-, Hospitality & Tourism , Syracuse, New York
here to apply!