Food Service Worker
Company: Waterville Residential
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Waterville Residential - DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Demonstrates Competency in the Following Areas:
- Responsible for preparing the between meal nourishments and the
special drinks or food items that will gon on the lunch and supper
- Responsible for assisting in serving the meals, cold and hot
beverages to the residents. Responsible for washing the pots and
pans as assigned, using the 3-sink method
- Responsible for putting in order the residents meal tickets as
- Responsible for assisting in cleaning the dining areas
- Responsible for delivering the PM and HS nourishment as
- Responsible for daily sweeping and mopping designated
- Responsible for a daily cleaning job per the cleaning
- Responsible for preparing items for the following day as
- Responsible for washing dishes using the machine, as
- Responsible for cleaning the dishwashing machine and tray carts
- Deliver tray cart(s) as directed
- Responsible for buttering rolls or bread as directed
- Responsible for setting the dining room tables for
- Responsible for safe food handling
- And any other tasks or duties that may be assigned by the
- Makes best use of work time to complete assignments with
customer-imposed time contraints
- Adheres to dress code, appearance is neat and clean.
- Completes annual education requirements.
- Maintains regulatory requirements.
- Maintains resident confidentiality at all times.
- Reports to work on time and as scheduled, completes work within
- Wears identification while on duty, uses computerized punch
time system correctly.
- Completes inservices and returns in a timely fashion.
- Attends annual review and department inservices, as
- Attends all mandatory annual inservices and other trainings as
- Represents the organization in a positive and professional
- Actively participates in performance improvement and continuous
quality improvement (CQI) activities.
- Complies with all organizational policies regarding ethical
- Communicates the mission, ethics and goals of the facility.
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Ability to work with residents/family and physicians in a
friendly and knowledgeable manner.
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and
- Additional languages preferred.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- For physical demands of position, including vision, hearing,
repetitive motion and environment, see following description.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position
without compromising resident care.
Keywords: Waterville Residential, Syracuse , Food Service Worker, Hospitality & Tourism , Waterville, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...