Food & Beverage Assistant Manager
Company: Loretto Management Corporation
Posted on: November 26, 2022
OverviewThe Nottingham , CNYs premier independent living
facility, is looking for a motivated and experiencedAssistant
Managerto continue our success in our upscale dining experience.
Excellent work life balance with every other weekend off, no late
nights past 8pm, full benefits package, set schedules, and 40 hour
work weeks. Preferred applicant has previous supervisor/manager
experience, will demonstrate an excellent attitude while helping
staff stay motivated to achieve service related goals ,
flexibility, coaching and training new staff, and ability to handle
situations in a professional and pleasant manner.
- Work with new employees training to ensure they understand
their roles and duties. Implement new training strategies as
- Overseeing front and back of house operations for multiple
dining locations within the facility. Includes quality control,
cleanliness and maintainingThe Nottinghamshigh standard for the
overall dining experience.
- Involved in interviewing and hiring of new employees.
- Interacting directly with residents to ensure satisfaction
levels are maintained consistently.Working with The Dining Manager
toward continual improvement of the overall organization.
- Associates degree or related experience preferred. High School
- 2+ years supervisory experience in food service
- Preferred experience in the restaurant, dining and/or banquet
service with a supervisory role, computer skills, strong
communication and organizational skills. Minimum of 2-5 years.
- Excellent communication skills are vital to this position in
communicating with staff and residents.
- Knowledge and willingness to work with state and local health
codes and regulations.
- Union staffing experience preferred.
- Experience with a Point of Sale system is preferred but not
- Excellent medical, dental, prescription and vision
- Disability coverage
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- 401(k) Retirement/Pension Plans
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Free Loretto Health Clinic Visits
- Generous Paid Time-Off Accrual
- Fun events for employees
- Convenient locations with free parking
- Employee Coaches - to help you achieve life goals
- Diaper Assistance Program
- Opportunity for career growth and movement within 19 sites!
Connect With Us!
ID2022-42732Category (Portal Searching)Management/Supervisory
(Non-Clinical)Location : Address1301 Nottingham RoadJob Location -
Site : CityJamesvilleJob Location - Site : State/ProvinceNYLocation
: Postal Code13078Type (Portal Searching)Full Time
Keywords: Loretto Management Corporation, Syracuse , Food & Beverage Assistant Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Jamesville, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!