CALLING ALL HOTEL OR INN MANAGERS
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Job DescriptionWe are currently seeking an experienced, highly
motivated Manager for an independently owned, established boutique
hotel located on the Finger Lakes of New York. This hotel has
consistently been a favorite of the guests visiting the area.As
Manager you will work with the team to provide exceptional guest
service, continually exceeding the highest possible standards
whilst overseeing the smooth running of the inn's operations
ensuring objectives are met and always maintained through
maximizing occupancy, revenue, and maintaining and building on the
reputation of the hotel.As Manager you must be a real team player,
whilst being able to adapt and take charge in a variety of
situations. You will have the highest attention to detail, whilst
maximizing all sales opportunities for new and existing guests and
training your team to deliver the same.Duties and responsibilities
may include the following: Assist in preparation of budget
- Assist in marketing plan
- Assist in expansion plans
- Close and settle each days transactions /daily report
- Apprise owner in timely fashion of day-to-day operations.
- Set up & breakdown breakfast
- Check in / Check out guests.
- Review and answer hotel e-mails.
- Review and update reservations.
- Review and reply to online reviews by guests.
- Revenue Management
- Inspect rooms
- Coordinate with vendors
- Schedule all support staff according to occupancy
- Accounting duties
- Facility Management/Landscapers/Public areas etc.Requirements:
- Experience with budgeting
- Must have resort experience
- Experience reading and understanding P&Ls
- Experienced marketer
- Experienced at developing expansion plans
- 3-5 years management experience
- Excellent communicator
- Amazing organizational skills and ability to work under
pressure. This is an amazing opportunity in the Finger Lakes Region
of New York!All qualified applicants will receive consideration
without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy),
religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender
identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or
any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm
specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple
industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely
competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our
ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
Keywords: Gpac, Syracuse , CALLING ALL HOTEL OR INN MANAGERS, Hospitality & Tourism , Auburn, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!