Bartender at Ithaca Marriott Downtown on the Commo
Company: Ithaca Marriott Downtown on the Commons
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionMonks Restaurant, part of Ithaca Marriott
Downtown On The Commons, is looking for a bartender to join our
team. Our ideal candidate is self-driven, ambitious, and
- Serve beverages and/or food to guests in a friendly, courteous,
and timely manner. Prepare beverages for other servers to supply to
guests, and act as cashier for the bar/lounge area.
- Maintain proper and adequate set-up of the bar on a daily
- Requisition and stock beer, wine, and spirits, paper products,
straws, stirrers, condiments, and other products based on
projections from the daily function sheet.
- Responsible for maintaining stock, cutting, and storing all
fresh fruit and vegetable garnishes, juices, and other perishables
daily to ensure product quality.
- Greet guests in a courteous and friendly manner.
- Promote and document orders for drinks.
- Mix, garnish and present drinks using standard ingredient
recipes and practicing prudent portion control.
- Input orders into a register at the POS, and create a check for
each guest, including those served by other beverage servers, to
maintain accountability of all beverages served.
- Receive cash from guests, verify validity of charges, record
charges, and ensure vouchers are properly executed in order to
balance all monies.
- Lock up and store all beverages, food, and other equipment
- Deposit cash drops and secure bank.
- Adhere to all State, Federal, District, and Corporate liquor
regulations pertaining to serving alcoholic beverages to minors and
intoxicated guests, to ensure all laws are being
- Must have knowledge of food and beverage preparation and
service of various alcoholic beverages.
- Basic mathematical skills to operate cash register, make
change, total guest checks, count total bank, prepare cash drops,
total charges, and understand portion sizes.
- Ability to remember, recite and promote the variety of menu
- Ability to know/understand point-of-sale procedures to
pre-check an order and close out a check.
- Ability to work while standing in confined spaces for long
periods of time.
- Physical stamina required for standing and strength for lifting
and moving products.
- Sufficient manual dexterity of hands in order to use all
- Ability to grasp, lift and/or carry, or otherwise, move or push
goods on a hand cart/truck weighing a maximum of 200 pounds.We are
looking forward to receiving your application. Thank you.
Keywords: Ithaca Marriott Downtown on the Commons, Syracuse , Bartender at Ithaca Marriott Downtown on the Commo, Hospitality & Tourism , Ithaca, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!