Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor - Night Shift
Company: Centers Health Care
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor
Onondaga Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is actively seeking
Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor for the Night Shift for skilled
nursing facility in Minoa, NY
- Handle all supervisory duties for the assigned unit.
- Help establish and implement employee policies and
- Mentor less experienced nurses, offering clinical & career
- Maintain the standards of care for the unit.
- Review of Resident records & quality of care.
- Monitor overall care & review individual Residents cases
- Address questions or complaints brought forward by Residents or
- Represent the unit's interests with the upper-level
- Must hold valid NYS RN License.
- 2 years Long Term Care Experience preferred.
- 1 years Charge Nurse experience preferred.
- Should have an excellent positive attitude to act as the leader
of a group.
- Strong computer skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
Onondaga Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is an 82-bed
rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in a
residential neighborhood in the picturesque village of Minoa, New
York. We pledge to be innovative in our processes and procedures
and to continually set the standard of excellence among skilled
nursing facilities, where residents find their physical, social and
spiritual needs met by caring, compassionate people. Staying
active, engaging with neighbors and visitors, and keeping fit are
all part of the day at Onondaga Center. Onondaga Center is a proud
member of the Centers Health Care Consortium. OND33 LB123
Centers Health Care is a fully integrated post-acute care continuum
offering rehabilitation and skilled nursing services in more than
45 locations covering four states. In addition, we provide special
services including in-center and home dialysis, ventilator care,
and care for those with Alzheimers. The Centers Health Care family
offers Skilled Nursing, Urgent Care, Managed Care, Renal Dialysis
Services, Clinical Laboratory Services, Adult Day Health Care, and
Assisted Living services, as well as every level of Home Care.
Centers is well known for our commitment to our employees, offering
outstanding ongoing training and development, career advancement
opportunities, competitive pay rates, generous compensation
packages and more.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Centers Health Care, Syracuse , Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor - Night Shift, Hospitality & Tourism , Syracuse, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!