Kitchen Team Member
Company: Chick-fil-A - Cicero & Clay
Posted on: January 16, 2022
At Chick-fil-A, the Team Member role is more than just a job,
it's an opportunity. In addition to working directly for an
independent Operator, team members gain life experience that goes
far beyond just serving a great product in a friendly environment.
Chick-fil-A is a great opportunity for people of all ages and
backgrounds, and no experience is necessary. As a BOH Team Member,
you will support the kitchen team, assemble food & drink orders
quickly and accurately, and ensure each guest leaves with a smile.
We are looking for friendly, enthusiastic people who enjoy serving
customers. We will teach you everything else you need to know!
A job at Chick-fil-A is more than just a job. It's a stepping-stone
to a successful future in the world of business. Here are some of
the great benefits of working at Chick-fil-A:
Flexible Hours - You probably have commitments to your family,
friends, school or sports teams. We will try to arrange your work
schedule around them.
- Closed Sundays - All Chick-fil-A restaurants are closed on
Sundays so you can have a day off to spend with family and
- Work Directly With A Chick-fil-A Operator - The Operator is an
independent business person, responsible for the operation of the
restaurant, who invests time in his or her employees, teaching them
important business skills for the future.
- Competitive Pay - Along with a competitive paycheck, you will
work in a nurturing environment where you will learn valuable
business and people skills.
- It's a Great Place to Work - At Chick-fil-A, our Operators
consider their team members to be more than just employees, they
are a highly valued part of each Chick-fil-A restaurant. Our high
retention rate is proof that team members really enjoy working at
- Must be at least 16 years of age upon hire date
- Live out mission, vision, and values of Chick-fil-A in their
personal and professional life
- Possess strong character
- Has clear communication skills
- Exhibits confidence and humility
- Coachable, welcomes feedback, accepts personal
- Consistently has a positive attitude
- Enjoys talking with people and has a strong sense of
- Excels in a fast-paced environment and handles stressful
- Loves serving and helping others
- Values teamwork
- Excited to learn and takes initiative
- Willing to give their best at all times
- Willing and able to work in a physically demanding role
Our Mission: To glorify God by being a faithful steward of all that
is entrusted to us. To have a positive influence on all who come in
contact with Chick-fil-A.Our Vision: Genuinely care for our guests,
team members, and community by providing remarkable experiences.Our
Values: Intentional kindness and the little things matter
Keywords: Chick-fil-A - Cicero & Clay, Syracuse , Kitchen Team Member, Hospitality & Tourism , Cicero, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!