Permanent Pulmonary/Critical Care/Sleep Opportunity Outside Syracuse,
Posted on: September 15, 2019
VeloSource has a new permanent opportunity for a Pulmonary Critical
Care Physician with the option to do Sleep.
Located 1.5 hours from Syracuse in a small New York state village
that boasts high quality of life, excellent schools, and endless
cultural and artistic activities.
- Provide patient care and house staff/medical student training in
this 175+ bed hospital
- Internal Medicine residency required with Pulm/CC fellowship -
Sleep training a plus but not required
- J1/H1-B and new graduates accepted
- Group employed compensation model with sign-on bonus, relocation
expenses, student loan reimbursement, PTO, comprehensive benefits
- Flexible work schedule, minimal night call
Contact VeloSource to discuss this job or any of our Permanent and
Locum Tenens opportunities nation-wide. Keyphrases: pulmonary
disease jobs, pulmonary jobs, pulmonology jobs, pulmonary critical
Keywords: VeloSource, Syracuse , Permanent Pulmonary/Critical Care/Sleep Opportunity Outside Syracuse,, Healthcare , Syracuse, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!