Obstetrics & Gynecology Physician
Company: FIDELIS PARTNERS
Posted on: December 7, 2018
Obstetrics & Gynecology opening in Syracuse, New York. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com OBGYN Physician – $400,000+ Financial Package – New York 4-Day Work Week, 6 Weeks' Vacation Annually You will be joining a dynamic and passionate team of providers in a practice nestled in the beauty of Upstate New York.
- 4-day work week - Employed with an established practice
- Beautiful clinic in a state-of-the-art facility
- Paid time off is 6-weeks annually
- Average 15-20 deliveries monthly, 1:3 call rotation
- Great benefits, malpractice insurance, student loan assistance and relocation provided If you enjoy the beauty of New York State with a low cost of living and an exceptional public school system for your children, look no further. This safe, family oriented community is near bigger communities and cities. Get away from the hustle and bustle of the big city and enjoy your life!
- Short drive to famous major metro and International Airport
- Enjoy downhill skiing and snowmobiling in the area – minutes away!
- Nearby lakes and beaches for swimming, fishing, boating, sailing
- Great schools, nearby museums, parks, restaurants & shopping
- Cost of living is 12% below the national average For more information about this Family Medicine position, please contact us at or forward your CV to /> Job ID: OBG 2943674 (IND-TR) For more opportunities, visit us online at or on Twitter You may also fax your CV to . Equal Opportunity. All inquiries are considered confidential. Keyphrases: obstetrics & gynecology jobs, obstetrics jobs, gynecology jobs, ob jobs, ob gyn jobs, ob gyn nurse jobs, ob gyn nurse practitioner jobs, obstetricians jobs, sonography jobs, obstetric nurse jobs, obstetrics & gynecology nurse jobs, obstetrics & gynecology np jobs, obstetrical nursing jobs
Keywords: FIDELIS PARTNERS, Syracuse , Obstetrics & Gynecology Physician, Healthcare , Syracuse, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!