Academic Cardio-thoracic, MSK, and GI/GU Imaging
Company: Merritt Hawkins
Posted on: December 6, 2018
Radiology opening in Syracuse, New York. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Job Description & Requirements
Academic Cardio-thoracic, MSK, and GI/GU Imaging in New York
Merritt Hawkins, Department of Academics, has partnered with Upstate Medical University in Syracuse, NY, the Department of Radiology to recruit outstanding faculty for several growing Divisions.----This is an opportunity to practice 100% of your sub-specialty--interest and to teach highly motivated residents in a prominent academic environment.----
Each position offers a competitive salary based upon rank. In addition, a rich benefits package that includes a highly funded retirement plan, additional income shelters, 10+ weeks' paid time off, and up to 15% to 20% protected time, which is negotiable.----
We are seeking fellowship trained candidates for the following Divisions:--
Additional faculty opportunities may also be available.
Syracuse, New York
Low Cost of Living / Fantastic Outdoor Adventures
Thriving University City
- Throughout the area are waterfront homes, undeveloped acreage for custom built estates and established homes within the city limits; all available for very reasonable prices
- Home to the Syracuse Orange and the only domed stadium in the Northeast provides an excellent venue for NCAA Division I football and basketball
- Summer and winter, there are ample outdoor recreational options at our numerous nearby county and state parks
- Downhill and cross-country skiing, ice skating, swimming, boating and hiking opportunities are all within a 30-minute drive of the medical center in the nearby Finger Lakes--and Adirondack Mountains
- Cultural attractions such as museums, theatre, symphony, jazz fests, and the New York State Fair
- Nationally ranked - "Top 100" public educational systems in the United States
- East drive to--Boston, New York City, Montreal, or Toronto, and Pennsylvania - --Syracuse--affords quick access to large metropolitan venues
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.-- We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Musculoskeletal Radiology, Musculoskeletal Radiologist, Biomedical Imaging, Imaging, Radiology, Musculoskeletal Physician Keyphrases: radiology tech jobs, mobile radiology jobs, outpatient radiology jobs, radiology assistant jobs, echocardiogram jobs, cat scan technician jobs, ultrasound technicians jobs, registered ultrasound technologist jobs, radiologic technology jobs, ultrasound technologist jobs, ultrasound technician jobs, ultrasound jobs, cat scan tech jobs, ultrasonography jobs, sonography jobs, radiology technologist jobs, radiology technician jobs, rad tech jobs, echocardiography technician jobs, radiologist jobs
Keywords: Merritt Hawkins, Syracuse , Academic Cardio-thoracic, MSK, and GI/GU Imaging, Healthcare , Syracuse, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!