Travel RN-Interventional Radiology - Syracuse, NY
Posted on: October 9, 2018
Radiology opening in Syracuse, New York. This and other rn jobs brought to you by NursingJobCafe.com
- We are seeking an experienced and self-motivated Interventional Radiology RN to join our growing team of nursing professionals! IR nurses may be involved in about 50 different procedures, including treating an arterial blockage in the leg and "coiling" aneurysms in the brain to keep them from rupturing. They will assist interventional radiologists during procedures involving all modalities of radiology, including ultrasound, CT scanning, PET CT, MRI and diagnostic X-ray. RN's provide effective communication to patient/family, team members, and other healthcare professionals for all patients. Don't delay and apply today!
- Customized benefits package with the pay and insurance coverage you need, beginning day one
- Paid private housing and utilities, and reimbursement for travel
- Reimbursement for licensing and certification
- Why choose RNnetwork? Keyphrases: radiology tech jobs, mobile radiology jobs, outpatient radiology jobs, radiology assistant jobs, echocardiogram jobs, cat scan technician jobs, ultrasound technicians jobs, registered ultrasound technologist jobs, radiologic technology jobs, ultrasound technologist jobs, ultrasound technician jobs, ultrasound jobs, cat scan tech jobs, ultrasonography jobs, sonography jobs, radiology technologist jobs, radiology technician jobs, rad tech jobs, echocardiography technician jobs, radiologist jobs
Keywords: RNnetwork, Syracuse , Travel RN-Interventional Radiology - Syracuse, NY, Healthcare , Syracuse, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!