Company: Merritt Hawkins
Posted on: September 14, 2018
Pediatrics opening in Syracuse, New York. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Job Description & Requirements
Pediatric Pulmonologist in New York
On behalf of the Department of Pediatrics at SUNY Upstate Medical University and Upstate Golisano Children's Hospital in Syracuse, NY, MillicanSolutions, LLC, the national leader in pediatric physician and executive search, is pleased to inform you of a national search for a Pediatric Pulmonologist.----Special interest in Sleep Medicine welcomed.
The Section of Pediatric Pulmonology seeks a board certified/board eligible Pediatric Pulmonologist to complement the clinical and research activities of the section. This is a full-time position including attending responsibilities, participation in resident education, and the pursuit of academic endeavors appropriate for promotion, and contributions to administrative responsibilities.----
- Nationally award-winning children's hospital provides state-of-the-art facilities and equipment that was specifically designed to provide patient and family-centered care.
- Joining a well-established team of 3-pediatric pulmonologists, 3-nurse practitioners, with an opportunity to participate in the section's expanding clinical, teaching, and research activities in sleep medicine, CF, bronchoscopy, and asthma.
- Sleep Medicine: State-of-the-art lab accredited by the AASM with 6-dedicated beds for children.
- Active Cystic--Fibrosis Center, accredited by the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. Participate in TDN sponsored research projects staffed with 3-research coordinators. The Center received the CF Foundation's Quality Care Award in 2016-2017.
- Exercise testing laboratory.
- Excellent ancillary staff support including a nurse manager, 5-full time primary nurses dedicated to Pulmonology, medical assistant, CF Center coordinator with fully staffed front desk, full-time social worker, Mental health coordinator, full-time child life specialist, pharmacist, part-time physical therapist, and full-time dietician/nutritionist.--
- The Department of Pediatrics/Upstate Golisano Children's Hospital has 45-residents in its ACGME 5-year accredited training program.----It has pioneered a number of graduate medical education initiatives and is branching into new programs such as refugee medicine and global health.--
Organized into ten sections, the Department of Pediatrics at Upstate Medical University has a long and rich history of excellence in education, clinical care, and has made highly significant contributions in research. Its physicians and staff provide clinical care to patients from a broad catchment area ranging from Pennsylvania to the Canadian border and including over 28-counties in Upstate New York.
Syracuse is within a -- day's drive of New York City, Boston, Toronto, and Montreal with overall quality of life best described as exceptional. The cost of living in the area is low with affordable housing and outstanding educational opportunities for children of all ages. Central New York is a haven for outdoor enthusiasts with sophisticated cultural activities and major sporting events in abundance!
SUNY Upstate Medical University is an EEO/AA Employer M/F/D/V.
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.-- We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Pulmonology, Pulmonologist, Sleep Medicine, Pediatrician, Pediatrics, Pediatric Care, Child Care, Internal Medicine, Internal Care, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical Keyphrases: pediatrics jobs, pediatric oncologist jobs, pediatric wound care jobs, urology pediatrics jobs, pediatric interventional cardiology jobs, pediatric emergency medicine jobs, pediatric gynecology jobs, pediatric oncology jobs, pediatric infectious disease specialist jobs, pediatric medical assistant jobs, pediatrician jobs, internal medicine pediatrics jobs, neonatal pediatric specialist jobs, pediatric nephrology jobs, pediatric nephrologist jobs, pediatric neurology jobs, pediatric nurse practitioner jobs
Keywords: Merritt Hawkins, Syracuse , Pediatric Pulmonologist, Healthcare , Syracuse, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!