Otolaryngology - $200K Loan Repayment (Physician )
Company: Guthrie Medical Group
Posted on: March 20, 2023
Otolaryngology opening in Ithaca, New York. $200K Loan
Repayment, financial support for candidates wishing to pursue, or
currently in process of completing a fellowship. Excellent
physicians and advanced practitioners choose Guthrie because of a
shared commitment to our community and to each other. The Guthrie
Clinic was founded on the principle that people in small towns
deserve the same access to high quality medical care as those in
big cities. Non-profit and physician-led, we deliver on that
promise through an integrated health care delivery system caring
for patients across the Twin Tiers of New York and Pennsylvania.
Our focus on our patients and quality care has never wavered.
Guthrie Medical Group is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible
Otolaryngologist to join its busy well- established practice.
Highlights of the Position
- Practice in a brand new state of the art Medical Office
Building on the waterfront in Ithaca, NY
- The otolaryngology service line provides comprehensive
sub-specialty service for adult patients and general specialty
services for pediatric patients through a regionalized tertiary
healthcare delivery system.
- The opportunity and resources exist to provide financial
support for candidates wishing to pursue, or currently in the
process of completing a fellowship.
- Practice would consist of General ENT, including Pediatrics, as
well as sub-specialty interest
- Along with APP support, infrastructure and equipment will be
made available upon request
- Advanced P ractice Providers support both outpatient and
surgical services To start the conversation and learn more about
Guthrie email, call or text Stefano Ringer, Physician and APP
Recruiter, Guthrie Medical Click Here to Apply call at Click Here
to Apply (cell). Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive RVU model with strong, internal referral
- Medical school loan repayment - $ 200,000
- Full benefits including medical, dental and disability
- Malpractice insurance
- Guthrie Retirement Savings Plan (403B) with employer match and
- Allowance for licensure fees, Drug Enforcement Administration
(DEA) certificate, and renewals
- $10,000 referral bonus if you refer a physician that we hire on
a full-time basis Career Development
- Meeting time 14 days with options for home study
- $3,400 annually for conference registration, certifications,
membership fees for specialty-specific medical societies
- Teaching opportunities Guthrie s 6 residency and fellowship
programs offer the opportunity for clinical academic appointments.
The successful candidate also has the potential to participate in
medical student education. Guthrie is a regional campus for the
Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine.
- Physician mentoring and leadership training opportunities
available Supportive Transition
- Relocation expenses paid
- Trailing spouse placement assistance available Physician
professional and social special interest groups
- Dedicated Onboarding Specialist and Provider Services team to
ensure a successful start at Guthrie About Us The Guthrie Clinic is
a non-profit, integrated, practicing physician-led organization in
the Twin Tiers of New York and Pennsylvania . Our multi-specialty
group practice of more than 366 physicians and 302 advanced
practice providers offers 47 specialties through a regional office
network providing primary and specialty care in 22 communities.
Guthrie Medical Education Programs include General Surgery,
Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine,
Anesthesiology and Orthopaedic Surgery Residency, as well as
Cardiovascular, Gastroenterology and Pulmonary Critical Care
Fellowship programs. Guthrie is also a clinical campus for the
Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine. Guthrie Physicians and
Advanced Practitioners provide more than 1 million patient visits
per year to enhance the health and well-being of those we serve
within an environment of compassion, learning, and discovery. About
the Area This region offers breathtaking natural beauty and
provides a quiet, safe environment for families with beautiful
homes and neighborhoods. With plenty of cultural and sports
activities of its own, Guthrie s central location affords the
benefits of dining, shopping, culture and recreation in small
cities and communities, with easy access to big cities like New
York and Philadelphia.
Keywords: Guthrie Medical Group, Syracuse , Otolaryngology - $200K Loan Repayment (Physician ), Healthcare , Ithaca, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...