Certified Nursing Assistant Training (CNAT) - Up to $2500 Sign-on Bonus
Company: Loretto Management Corporation
Posted on: January 27, 2023
OverviewNow offering up to a $2,500 sign on bonus for Certified
Nursing Assistant Trainees! These positions are located in
Jamesville at The Nottingham RHCF Location (1305 Nottingham Rd,
Jamesville, NY 13078). The Certified Nurses Assistant performs
direct and indirect care to promote the comfort, safety,
convalescence and rehabilitation of residents as directed by the
Nurse Manager, Clinical Coordinator, Nursing Supervisor, and/or the
Charge Nurse. The Certified Nurses Assistant must be competent in
all skills on the resident care skills orientation checklist.
ResponsibilitiesResponsible for residents assigned to his/her care
with respect to the following general list of duties:
- Performs resident care according to policy/procedure and
standards as delegated by the NM, CC, RN, or Charge Nurse.
- Assists in maintaining a clean and safe environment for the
resident, visitors, and other staff.
- Recognizes and responds to emergent situations efficiently and
- Assists the resident with ADLs and any special care needs as
indicated on the resident care assignment sheet.
- Sets priorities according to residents needs, organizing and
reprioritizing work throughout the shift.
- Ensures necessary supplies/equipment for patient care are
available and stored efficiently.
- Observes residents for specific signs and symptoms as
instructed by team leaders.
- Reports changes in the residents behavior or condition to the
- Demonstrates appropriate knowledge base and technical skills
when performing resident care. Uses skills and knowledge according
to residents identified geriatric and age-related needs.
Demonstrates understanding of role limitations relating to patient
- Documents resident care accurately using appropriate tool and
in a timely manner.
- Ability to be involved with family members or other support
persons while providing care. INDCERT Qualifications
- Current NYS certification as a certified nursing assistant, or
eligible for certification within four (4) months of hire.
- Ability to adapt to changes in schedule and rotation to weekend
schedule to meet resident needs.
- Ability to deal tactfully with residents, families and other
employees and cope with the physical and mental stress of the
- Ability to understand and carry out directions and
- Ability to report changes in residents condition and other
- Ability to take and record information and basic records.
- Knowledge of MS Office and able to learn new software rapidly.
- Excellent medical, dental, prescription and vision
- Disability coverage
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- 401(k) Retirement/Pension Plans
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Free Loretto Health Clinic Visits
- Generous Paid Time-Off Accrual
- Fun events for employees
- Convenient locations with free parking
- Employee Coaches - to help you achieve life goals
- Diaper Assistance Program
- Opportunity for career growth and movement within 19 sites!
Connect With Us!
ID2023-43360Category (Portal Searching)Aide/CaregiverLocation :
Address1305 Nottingham RoadJob Location - Site : CityJamesvilleJob
Location - Site : State/ProvinceNYLocation : Postal Code13078Type
Keywords: Loretto Management Corporation, Syracuse , Certified Nursing Assistant Training (CNAT) - Up to $2500 Sign-on Bonus, Healthcare , Jamesville, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!