Company: L'Arche Syracuse
Posted on: January 27, 2023
L'Arche Syracuse is a community of 16 adults with developmental
disabilities who share life with those without disabilities in four
homes. We are a member of the International Federation of L'Arche
which has over 156 communities in 38 countries worldwide. We are a
Christian community that welcomes people of all faiths and
traditions as we seek to deepen our inward and outward journey.
Mutual relationships and trust in God are at the heart of our life
together. We celebrate the unique value of every person and
recognize our need of one another. -
We seek a Register Nurse (RN) who has:
1. - - - Empathy for persons with developmental disabilities,
2. - - - Possesses assessment/evaluation skills
3. - - - The flexibility to work in a multi-task environment both
independently and as a team member.
4. - - - Current NYS RN License and current CPR.
5. - - - Three year's experience working as a registered nurse
6. - - - Experience working with individuals with Intellectual
Disabilities, knowledge of and experience with OPWDD regulations
and with care management preferred.
7. - - - Demonstrated interpersonal, communication, organizational
and computer skills.
8. - - - Ability to train care givers.
9. - - - NYS Drivers' License required in order to travel to our
four homes in Syracuse.
Keywords: L'Arche Syracuse, Syracuse , Registered Nurse, Healthcare , Syracuse, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!